𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖐𝖊.....

"Don't you think I went a little overboard?" Avneet spoke to the two people who were waiting for him to say something.

"A little bit? Avneet, you behaved badly," jannat replied softly. "Riyaz never intended that, he was just enjoying the scene," Anushka said. Avneet had no idea what had happened to her at the time. She had no intention of referring to Siddharth as a fuckboy. She was unable to process anything that had occurred.

Faisal riyaz and Siddharth emerged from the vanity. Avneet was embarrassed to even look at them. She yelled at them and mocked them for no apparent reason. Guilt was suffocating her on the inside.

"Umm, I'm sorry, I responded in the wrong direction; I know your thoughts were never that way, yet I does n't understand what happened at the time; it just came out of my mouth; I apologize sincerely, Riyaz." Avneet said, gazing down because she couldn't make eye contact with him.
Guiltless threw her down as she tried to lift her head.

Riyaz, seeing her state, gave her a warm embrace and assured her that all was fine. "I'm not sure about me, but you really screwed up with Siddharth," riyaz murmured in the embrace. "I know," she replied quietly, and they drew apart.

"Aww, I really need a brother like riyaz," jannat said, gazing them down. "You already have me," says the narrator. chuckled riyaz as he hugged her.

Siddharth stood there, expressionless, as all of this was going on. Avneet came up to Siddharth and apologized.

"Siddharth-," she began, but Siddharth cut her off. "Let's go, riyaz; I don't want to stay here any longer." Riyaz gave her a sad smile, and the three of them walked away.

"So, what are we doing here? Let's get started." Jannat expressed his dissatisfaction with the situation. Anushka and Jannat were visibly upset as they walked away silently.

"Yeah, less go," avneet said, feigning a smile. She had no idea they all recognized she wasn't smiling because she wanted to.

A week has passed.

Since so much happened this week, Siddharth decided to postpone the shooting until he felt better. Throughout the whole week, the groups did not meet.

Avneet, Anushka, and Jannat were currently sitting around doing nothing. When avneet raised her voice.

"I'd like to express my regret to Siddharth." Jannat and Anushka exchanged wide-eyed stares. "Are you certain?" Since you said things like, "He didn't even have the heart to listen to me once," and now you want to apologize to him? Jannat inquired, imitating her.

"However, I believe he had the right to disregard me because I offended him too much," avneet expressed his displeasure. "At the very least, get him a cake!" Anuska spoke up out of nowhere. "Dude, return back to your senses," avneet joked.

"But see, above that cake, we'll write something like 'if you forgive me, I'll forgive you too,' and in a letter, we'll write-" Avneet, who was hugging her, cut her off. "Listen to me first, dude." Anushka spoke up, and Avneet stepped back.

"All right, go ahead," avneet said. "So in that letter, we should write like-" jannat cut her off this time,

"I'll make the cake," says the narrator. "I admit I do not really know how to make a cake, but I'll figure it out." Avneet was daydreaming when she said this.

"So let go," Anushka exclaimed, her face beaming. Avneet accessed a YouTube video and began baking the cake according to the instructions.

After an hour of it all.

"We've finished baking the cake," she exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Woohoo!" exclaims the narrator. It was Avneet who did it!" Anushka and Jannat exchanged high fives.

"Now, using an icing bag, write down everything I've told you." Avneet followed Anushka's instructions.

"We'll give this to his mansion's security and tell him that Avneet provided it to him, so the security can move the cake to him."

"Are you aware that I love you?" Avneet said.

In the mansion of nigam

Siddharth, Faisal, and Riyaz were looking at the cake without saying anything.

"Is there a cake with a letter on it? I had no idea you were both in love "Faisal continued without taking his gaze away from the cake, still stunned. "Neither did I," Riyaz said, his voice trembling.

"Guys, there's nothing between us, and I'm still not sure what this cake is all about," Siddharth exclaimed, surprised.

"Let's start with the message," Siddharth said as he unwrapped the cake's ribbon. He read aloud from the letter that he had opened.

Dear Siddharth,

I know you're furious with me, but please accept my heartfelt apologies for all that happened a week ago. I know you had to postpone the shoot because of me, but if you like, I'll resign from the project. But, until yesterday, I thought it was you who was at fault; in fact, it was I who was at fault; I never meant to offend you in that way, and I apologize for anything. And, before I sign off, I'd like to point out that this is the first time I've ever made a cake, so make an informed decision, and before I sign off,

Friends?

From your,
Dream girl.

As he saw "Dream girl," an unidentified grin spread over his face.

"Dream girl, what's the matter?" And what did she mean when she said "from your dream girl?" riyaz inquired suspiciously. It made Siddharth flush.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH SIDDHARTH NIGAM AND BLUSHING?" Riyaz pushed himself up from his seat. "FINALLY I HAVE A SISTER IN LAW, MR. NIGAM, I HONESTLY NEED A PARTY" Faisal said. They both were cheering for him and expressing his enthusiasm.

"Guys, you people are so crazy, need to see the cake first and then talk more," Siddharth suggested, his cheekbones tired of smiling. They both nodded.

Faisal casually read, "Forgive me, and I'll forgive you." "FORGIVE ME AND I'LL FORGIVE YOU?" Siddharth was giddy as he read it again.

"I thought getting her salvation would be difficult, but alas! She acknowledged my apology, which I had never expressed "smirked Siddharth.

They all consumed the cake, which was cut by Siddharth.

"Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars."