He smirked as he leaned in, his eyes drifting to her plumped lips the closer he got.

"H-Here?..." she mumbled quietly when she realized what he was about to do, her eyes stuck on his lips, too.

He pressed his soft lips against hers, holding the back of her head, digging his fingers into the strands of her hair as he went deeper into the kiss.

If there was one thing you should know about Natsu, it is that he doesn't care who's looking. He'll do what he wants.

Lucy, on the other hand...

The whole table stood still, Levy in shock and Loke sighing and drinking, before they forced themselves into talking and ignoring.

Her heart thumped and her whole body tingled, feeling her heart flutter. Her face flushed red.

She felt him lick her lips, letting himself enjoy the sweetness of the kiss.

His tongue leaked into her mouth as he explored it, swirling it around with her own tongue, licking every inch.

Her breathing grew heavy as he went deeper and deeper into it; both their eyes were shut as her heart pounded out of her chest.

He finally backed away as a string of saliva formed in between them, allowing her to catch her breath.

She opened her eyes slowly as she looked into his jade orbs, admiring the depth of his un-explored soul with her gaze.

He looked into the different shades of brown pools in her orbs, too, looking deeply into them as he slowly drifted his hand away from her.

"What about now?" He asked, smirking, his eyes gazing into hers.

This was unusual for his friends to see—only because their Don was always very private.

Or maybe because he'd never done it.

No one knew his secrets or what lied in his personal life.

Or if he even had a personal life.

No one knew anything about him dis-involving the mafia.

So it was just weird, seeing their Don kissing someone.

Someone he wanted to kill.

She nodded, her face flushed and her feelings heightening.

"Y-Yes... you're taken," she smiled.

She hated how shy that sounded. She usually wasn't like this. He just had this effect on her.

Ring-Ring Ring-Ring

Her phone buzzed loudly on the table.

He leaned back on his chair, satisfied, his hand still holding hers.

Ring-Ring Ring-Ring

His eyes lingered over her screen before she picked up her phone.

After a paused second of her staring at the caller, she spoke up,

"Sorry, I have to take this," she stood up from her seat, her eyes stuck on her screen as she walked away.

"Who was it?" Erza whispered to Natsu.

He sighed as his gaze drilled into Lucy's back.

"Her father."

.
.

Lucy walked in between the crowd to take this phone call, spotting a place at the corner.

She had been receiving calls from him every day for the past week, and she was over it. He'd never been so persistent, so she was getting concerned.