Arc of Selflessness

Start from the beginning

Illia: well it's not bad...but where is The Blonde?

After all aren't those Universes about him?

Satoru: well you see it started with....

For half an Hour Satoru explained how the Menagerie Liberation front started... it's not so subtle Rise to its glory begun for a Drunk Huntsman in the Name Of Jaune Arc Who somehow by unknown means Managed to sleep with The High Leader Of The White Fang....Sienna Kahn.

Said Tigress blushed profusely.

Other girls looked in some jealousy and a bit of shock considering the fact someone who they assumed was of high class was Layed by Jaune, which made them Wonder how did he do it.

Satoru: Ever since then Menagerie was Finally Acknowledged as a Kingdom Of The Faunus. Due to the Arc's Drunk stupidity and Ingenious Thinking. He made the Four Kingdoms Acknowledge Menagerie as a Land Of it's own and Even Expand it.

The bell Rung Signaling the end of The Lesson And School.

Satoru Went To His Home. But before he could go he saw a Black Cat Injured in the Alley Way.

Satoru is is a tall man, towering over his students, and is considered to be very attractive by many people. He has white hair that's often spiked up.

He wears an all-black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress boots.

But the most interesting thing about him that he is Wearing a Blindfold On where his Eyes are.