𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Connie told Flynn and Julie everything and decided that the best option was to leave Jason even though it was so difficult. When she was sat in the studio getting ready for the performance and Reggie was sat while she was doing her makeup. He was watching her the entire time and was kind confused on what she was doing but didn't want to ask any questions. Alex came over and sat on the couch next to Reggie and started to talk to him while they were both watching Connie do her makeup. Connie moved onto her eye shadow and went for colours that butterflies have because Julie and her outfits were based on butterflies. Luke was writing a song that Connie had given to him and Julie was talking to her father and then speaking to Flynn about this idea that they had. Luke was really confused on why Connie hadn't spoken to him and only gave him a song without any context. Once it got to her lipstick Connie didn't know what colour to choose so she was putting the tube up to her lips and seeing which one matched the best. Julie walked into the studio and told Connie to go with the red lipstick because it would suit her the best. Soon Flynn told them that they are ready to go and perform and Connie and Julie got ready to go onto the stage.

"What's up, everybody. Time to put your hands up, do a little dance up, yup. Here's the new anthem from Julie and the Phantoms" Flynn rhymed.

Connie and Julie sat on the stool in front of the piano and started to play and sing

Connie and Julie sat on the stool in front of the piano and started to play and sing. They both looked at each other and smiled when they were singing hoping that Connie would be able to hold off from looking at Luke. Everyone started to cheer and dance along to the song. Jason was stood in the background hidden but made sure that he had a clear view of Connie

Julie

Running from the past

Tripping on the now

What is lost can be found, it's obvious

Connie

And like a rubber ball

We come bouncing back

We all got a second act, inside of us

The hologram projector turned on and the guys all poofed in and started to music going. Everyone cheered and started to dance even more than before. Julie and Connie both stood up and started to dance and sing with each other. They looked over to Reggie and started to dance with him. They then moved to dance with Alex and bypassed Luke which cause him to look a tiny bit hurt.

Connie and Julie

I believe

I believe that we're just one dream

Away from who we're meant to be

That we're standing on the edge of

Something big, something crazy

Our best days are yet unknown

That this moment is ours to own

'Cause we're standing on the edge of great