𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Connie was sitting in her room on her bed writing in her lyric journal and sometimes switching to the drawing of Luke and cleaning it up. She was listening to Now or Never and quietly singing with her bedroom door open and didn't even realise that Reggie was standing at the door. She was so engrossed in what she was doing that she couldn't see him at all. Reggie came in and shut the door so their mom wouldn't think that Connie was talking to herself. Reggie walked over to her bed and sat down next to her and looked at what she was doing and saw the drawing of Luke and smiled at what she was doing. He looked down and saw that she was also messaging Jason but was drawing Luke which made no sense to him.

"Hey sis what ya doing?" Reggie asked.

Connie looked up and saw Reggie and quickly shut her lyric journal and moved it to the side and placed her pen where she needed to be so she didn't lose the page. Reggie laughed a tiny bit at how fast she was to hide what she was doing.

"Just writing a song" Connie said.

"That drawing was a funny song" Reggie said.

Connie looked away and gave a look of why did my older brother seriously just say that. She looked down at her phone and saw that Jason had messaged her back so she quickly messaged him back and then Now or Never ended. Reggie was quite shocked that she was actually listening to Now or Never because he thought that it would just bring Connie bad memories. He waited for her to finish on her phone and then saw her face. Reggie thought that she looked sad and he couldn't tell why. He really wanted to comfort her but he couldn't and it was braking him into pieces.

"What up Sis?" Reggie asked.

"Jason is just always on my back about the band and wants to know how I found you" Connie said.

She got up and walked over to the Cd player and took the Sunset Curve Cd out of it and put it back in the case. Reggie could see that she wanted to talk about what happened but didn't have the words to say what happened. He walked up to her and saw that she was looking at a photo of her and Jason that was on her vanity and he took it from her and put it back on the vanity. She walked away from her and sat back down on her bed and Reggie walked back over to her. He let her rant about her relationship and how she didn't think it was going to work. Reggie always wanted to have a sibling so he could have these conversations and give the best advice he could possibly give. He could see how upset she felt and tried to make her laugh and cracked a joke. Connie cracked a smile and started to laugh and it made Reggie feel like he did something for once.

Connie got up and walked over to her wardrobe and started to pick her clothes out for the next day. Reggie decided that he was going to stay here tonight to look after his sister because it looked like she needed it. Through the mirror Reggie could see a light beaming out of Connie's chest. It looked like a small light but he could see it and he was guessing that Connie couldn't. Connie could feel her necklace getting hot again but she ignored it because Reggie was here and he didn't want her to start worrying. Once Connie had picked her clothes out she sat back down on her bed and turned on Netflix because she wanted to watch something. Reggie sat down and was so intrigued on what she was doing. She started to look through the shows and asked Reggie what he wanted to watch. Connie had already started to watch Riverdale with Luke and kinda wanted to keep that at the last ep.

They both started to watch a show and were talking and laughing and just acting like normal siblings. They were both happy that they finally got the siblings that they were wishing for. Soon they both fell asleep and Connie started to dream about what it would be like if the guys weren't in her life.

Connie's alarm went off and she rolled over and turned it off. She looked around and saw that Reggie wasn't in her room and that he must have left when she was asleep. She got up and got ready for the day and made sure that she had everything she needed for the day. When she made her way into the kitchen she saw all the guys looking around her kitchen and opening and closing cupboards. Connie just brushed it off and started to make her breakfast.