Frequent customers like to sell wines they are familiar with in the past. Unless they are offended, they will ask if there are any newcomers.

    Brother Quan was good to An Wuhao, and for some difficult guests, he didn't ask A Hui to arrange An Wuhao to accompany him.

    The student party is very annoying at this point, and it has to be carefully taken care of, making him a burly man like an old mother.

    After nine o'clock, most of the male sales have the responsible box, and the rest are either crooked melons and cracked dates, or there is no place to put them like Anwu.

    "..." This group of people who like to drink mad is not suitable, and the group who likes to tease salespersons is not suitable. Quan Goth regretted bringing the little brother over.

    Brother Quan rolled his eyes and smiled innocently.

    At this time, Zhike brought a group of young guests in. It was the few Beijing princes who hadn't been here for a long time. Brother Quan remembered that they were regular visitors here when it was the year before the first year.

    "Manager Quan." Ji Mingjue greeted him.

    Brother Quan smiled all over his face: "Oh, Young Master Ji, Young Master Chen, and Young Master Jiang, how many distinguished guests haven't been here for a long time?" After finishing talking, there was another one behind him, and he immediately put away his hippie smile. He leaned forward and shouted: "Mr. Huo."

    Ji Mingjue screamed: "Differential treatment, Manager Quan, why are we all few, and he is Mr. Huo?"

    Chen Chu said, "Knowingly asking, naturally it is because we are a few. One is a guest, and Yun Chuan is a shareholder."

    Jiang Shaofei was very annoyed by them, and said directly: "Find a quiet box and ask a few girls to come over."

    Brother Quan nodded, "Okay, I'll take a few people up first. "

    After all, Huo Yunchuan turned his back to Anwu, and at the same time he didn't speak, and he didn't see each other.

    After setting up the people, Brother Quan came down and pointed his finger at An Wuhao: "Boy, now there is a box full of VIPs that is cheap for you, so behave well."

    "Oh, Brother Quan." An Wuhao followed up nervously. a little nervous.

    Brother Quan took him to the foreman's side, and picked a few beautiful girls who could drink, and that would be to accompany him.

    The difference between them and sales is that sales do not need to be accompanied by the box, but only go in and bill when there is a need.

    "Who? It's such a big show." Those girls are the top cards, and don't ask the female foreman to let them go.

    Brother Quan said: "Mr. Huo and his friends."

    There was a daze, and he hurriedly told the girls: "Serve well, don't patronize and persuade the wine, it will be good if you serve it well."

    An Wuhao listened by the side, being careful. Gan'er twitched again and began to tremble.

    So the little sisters held a handle inside and was taken to Box 309 by Brother Quan.

    "Little brother, learn a little bit." The sisters entered the room and sat down next to the guests, drinking and chatting.

    One of the girls with the best conditions walked to Huo Yunchuan's side.