|11|Isnt It Suspicious (II)|

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You made it?" Zack asked with a lovey-dovey look on his face.

"Nope... But what you guys are doing down there?" She looked at us with a confused look, because we were still on the floor and were sitting so close to each other. I grinned when a mischievous idea came into my mind. I snaked my arm around Zack's neck and tried to kiss his cheek when he punched me on my stomach and I backed off, groaning. He instantly stood up.

Ouch! Idiot!

"Seems like you need to tighten some loose nuts of your brain." He grunted too annoyed, and from groaning in pain to I burst into laughter.

"Eww! You guys are insane," Rosalyn said with a disgusted face while Zack picked a pillow from the couch and threw it at me, but I was too busy laughing my ass off.

"Anyways, I'm hungry. What did you make?" Zack asked as he turned towards her and looked into her eyes. I didn't miss the way their eyes sparkled every time they looked at each other.

"I didn't make anything, I just simply ordered." She shrugged not breaking eye contact.

"That would be great too as long as you've ordered it." Zack grinned and she giggled. While I palmed my face and stared at them. Stupid Lovebirds!

But on a serious note, I really don't mind the thought of both of them together. Yes, I would really mind the thought of my sister being hurt by him and then I would make sure that he could never use that every stupid part of him again, on any other girl, but I knew he would never break my sister's heart. I knew I could trust him in the matter of my sister because he better knew the consequence of hurting her in any way.

My poor friend Zack had the biggest crush on my sister since grade school but last year that crush changed into love yet my sister was still giving him a hard time by not accepting neither rejecting. After all, she was my sister, duh!

While they both stared at each other in silence like lovesick birds, I picked the same pillow he threw at me earlier and chucked towards him. They both turned towards me with the same angry blazing gaze. I grinned and said, "Sorry to burst your bubble of all lovey-dovey trance but I'm really hungry. Am I going to get something to eat?"

"Ah, I remembered, care to explain to me since when did Helen become your girlfriend?" She asked as she glared at me angrily.

"She is not my girlfriend. That poor girl just has a crush on me," I said and clenched my eyes, regretting the very next moment of spilling such nonsense. I looked at Owen who was still gazing outside.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, apologetically looking at him.

"I don't care anymore," he carelessly replied but I knew deep down he still cared.

Sometimes, my heart ached for him whenever he got this kind of emotional attack just because of Helen. Helen used to be a part of our group. She was Owen's girlfriend. They were a golden couple from our school and were madly in love with each other. But just like every mad possession had a heartbreaking ending, their golden relationship also converted into something as cheap as plastic. It was the worst day of last year when they broke up and chose different paths. But the thing was Owen still love her.

Rosalyn stepped towards him, pulled the stool beside him as she sat on it while Zack followed behind her and stood beside her. In everyone's eyes, Trio were the coolest kids of the school who just pranked and bully and who had no worry, and it was true as a matter-of-fact but we had lots of things to deal with, too. Not every story had just one side.

"What happened?" Rosalyn asked softly.

"It's nothing," he shortly replied.

"Come on. You're worrying us." I snatched the glass from his hand and earned a glare from him. When I didn't give him the glass back and glared back at him, he just heaved a long sigh.

"Stop worrying about me. And do something about that new girl in school. She is actually a pain in the ass. Because of her, Trio's reputation could be ruined and that's the last thing I want to happen before our last year ends," he said. I nodded. While Zack and Rosalyn exchanged looks.

"Could it be possible she is related to the underworld? Maybe mafia or something else?" Owen said and I almost choked the air. And that's called the after-effect of too much alcohol.

"What?" Zack and Rosalyn said in union.

"No. That's not possible. How can you even think like this?" Rosalyn said.

"Why are you even thinking about her?" Zack added.

"Guys, it's just a guess. Haven't you noticed? Her attitude, the way she acts and reacts. She doesn't care about anything. I have seen those bodyguard who stays outside the school all the time while she's inside the school. It seems like they stay with her 24/7. Isn't it suspicious? Only those people who have life threats keep bodyguards with them like this. It's very odd. And the thing her personal information is so confidential only proves my point more." He reasoned out so reasonably that made us thought about it.

She was indeed so oddly brave, with a lot of attitude, rudeness, boldness yet she was so beautiful and a bit short-tempered too. Her long black hair with dark emerald eyes who always held arrogance in them, her little arrogant pointed nose with cute kissable lips, not to forget her white flawless skin. Damn! I felt my heart rate increased even at her thoughts.

Even back then, I literally felt electric shocks when I was holding her wrist angrily. I was sure there would be red marks printing my fingerprint on her flawless wrist.

I had almost dated half the city girls but she had something different in her. Something that confused my mind, so odd, so strange yet something so unexplainably exciting.

"Oh-no! Don't give us that look, brother." Rosalyn's voice broke my trance. I looked at her and raised my brows. And I was supposed to think about Owens's long list of reasons.

"I'm telling you he's gone," Zack said, placing his elbow on Rosalyn's shoulder while smirking at me.

"Think again, dude. I'm a living example for you," Owen said, scrunching his nose.

While I looked at them dumbfounded.

"What?" I asked, confused by the looks on their faces and their comments. But they ignored me, laughed, and walked out of the room, leaving me baffled.

 But they ignored me, laughed, and walked out of the room, leaving me baffled

Remember to VOTE, COMMENTS, and FOLLOW.