Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

In 3112, my world was turned up-side down by the government. My kind were not accepted by society. We had to keep a low profile. Hybrids, Werewolves and vampires were over populating by the thousands and we were not welcomed by the human race. That was when the government or (A.K.A Mr Lerk) put the rule up that any beast, unregistered or unowned, shall be caught and contained in a special jail, where they were held until the day they grew weak. That's when they take them into training, to turn them into pets or lap dogs and them sell them off to humans.

They send many different kinds of people after us, but the army are the hardest to dodge. They come in numbers and make different kinds of traps and weapons to cage us and stop our kind from living peacefully along side of the humans. They ruined that chance long ago. Now all we want is freedom, but that isn't coming too soon.

_______________________

We ran again, from them. It isn't something we're not use to, every day its the same; run, hide, sleep, run and it keeps going like that. Its been two years since the whole thing started. My name is Harry, but that's all I can give you , I will never give away from full details. It's not like im giving my ID to anyone soon. I'm 17 years of age, but I'm not counting anymore. I stay with a group of 4, thats including me. Theres Sam, hes a vampire and one of the youngest, being at 14 years of age. Even though he's the youngest, doesn't make him any less thought of. Then there's Mary, she is 16, with short blonde hair and she is a werewolf/Shapeshifter and even though there's the rumours about them being hot-headed, she is completely different. She's probably the one that keeps us all calm at the most. The last is Jeremy, my brother who's 7. He's a hybrid, part human, part cat, he looks like a human, but he has cat ears and a tail.

Then theres me, I'm a hybrid, just like my brother, just a little stronger. I have two light brown fluffy cat ears on my head and a tail to match. We stay in this group because we're all different and we can use all our different strengths to dodge the government. We try to stand up to government by dodging their traps and setting them off, so no other ones of our kind get caught in them. So, that's why the army and the government have put posters of us up around the city. They want us captured and put in our place. So, we have to keep moving and staying in the darkness of the city, mostly the allyways, but the army have caught up to us and have changed their plans on ways of bringing us down. But I can't let that happen, because Sam and Jeremy are so young and not strong enough to survive training. The government would simply kill them upon capture and I'm responsible for them. I will put myself in the way of danger for them, they're family, and no one gets left behind.

____________________________________

Sorry guys this chapter is just a filler, the rest of the boys will come in soon. So, please

vote, comment and share :D

thanks!!!