PROLOGUE-MISERABLE

Jisoo's POV

I was fixing my table and ready to go home when the door opened revealing my bestfriend,Kang Seulgi.

"Jisoo it's my birthday!Hang out with us at my bar!"He told me.

"No.Sorry bro."I flatly said.

"Since you got married you never hang out with us."He said and pouted.

"You look disgusting bro.Sorry I may have done sinful things there."I said and patted his shoulder.

"As always.Why are you being faithful anyway?You're wife,she's always hanging out,making out with random guys and even had an affair but here you are being faithful as ever and didn't got laid for almost a year already!I can't even last a week without getting laid."

"Shut up."I said and shot him a death glare.

"What?I'm just being honest.You're being the best husband while she's being the worst wife."

"Don't speak like that about Jennie.You don't know her."

"Oh yeah I don't.But I know you're suffering."

"Seulgi I don't wanna fight.I'm going home.Happy Birthday."I said and went at my car.I went home.Shes not here.Again.I look at my phone.She left a text.

From:Jennie wifey❤️

Not going home early.I'm at Chahee's bar.

I sighed.Shes there again.I just re heated the food I cooked this morning and ate alone.I left a meal for her.Sometimes she ate but didn't finish it.I sat at the couch to wait for her and busied myself watching some dramas.My phone rang and it's Chahee.

"Hello?"

"Your wife is so wasted again.She can't even stand up!Can you pick her up here?"

"Okay.I'm on my way."I stood up from the couch and get my coat before leaving.Sometimes,it's like this.Her friends couldn't bring her home so it ends up that I'll pick her up.As soon as I came there,I looked for her and I saw her asleep at the couch.

"Thanks for coming here,Ji."I just nodded and carried Jennie then put her at the car.I just drive and sighed.Before I tried to stop her and you know what?She kicked me and gave me hurtful words so I didn't dare to stop her again.We came home and I brought her to her room.Yeah,we have separated rooms even we're married.Its been a year since I got married to her and it's an arranged marriage.Our parents was the one who decided for it.I just agreed because I like her too.I never imagined that our married life would be this miserable.I put her at the bed and removed her shoes then got the blanket to cover her up until her arms.I never touched her and I'm trying to be the best for her.But..

She doesn't like me.

She loves my brother who's dead now.

She hates me.

She'll never fall in love with me.

I already accepted that truth.

I'll still take care of her.

I love her.

I kissed her forehead before leaving her bedroom.Until when,Kim?