[28] Dream With Me.

..yeah. So, here's chapter 28. A lot's gonna happen in this, so read carefully ;) Song of the chapter is "Believe" by Justin Beiber. Even though I'm not exactly a fan of his, I can't help but class this song as one of my favorites. Do give it a listen, and do not judge Xx

--

"How about we all go and play a game of Volleyball?" Gabriella's eyes gleamed with excitement as she spoke. "Girls against boys."

"I'm kinda tired. I'm pretty sure most of us are," said Sean, lazily. "How about we just laze around for a while and then see if we all wanna play volleyball, maybe in half an hour?"

"Stop making excuses Sean," Ashley teased him. "We all know how bad you suck at volleyball," she laughed.

Haley snorted as she began laughing at Ashley's words. "She's right Sean, you suck at volleyball. In fact, all of you guys are just scared of losing. None of you know how to play," she said as she poked out her tongue in the general direction of the guys.

Zac leapt up. "We aren't scared of losing, all of us are really tired. That's why we didn't wanna play volleyball at all."

"We're gonna play now, and you girls are so gonna go down," Heath grinned at Zac, who high-fived him.

"Yeah man, that's the spirit," Zac cheered. "All the guys here are on the soccer team, so we can play even though we're tired. We're not scared of losing y'know? We all know that we're gonna win. We just didn't want you girls to be upset when y'all lose."

Heath looked at the rest of the guys. "What about you guys? Dan? Jay? Sean? Y'all are gonna play as well right?"

Sean shrugged. "I'm in."

***

The scores of both the teams were at par, and the adrenaline was high. All throughout match, Zac kept stealing glances at Ashley, getting distracted from the game. Moreover, whenever Ashley looked in Zac's direction, she noticed that he was already looking at her; that happened most of the times. Every time that happened, Ashley got a warm, fuzzy feeling within herself, which she didn't understand, the way it happened in the morning and a few times over the past week.

'She looks amazing, she's just perfect . . .'  Zac thought, as he smiled to himself while he gazed at Ashley, yet again.

Sean sighed as he noticed how dumbstruck Zac looked. "Zac! Come here for a sec, I need to talk to you and it's urgent."

"Yeah, what happened Sean?" Zac asked airily, as he sauntered up to where Sean was waiting for him.

Sean took a deep breath as he began speaking. "It's okay that you're crazy about Ashley, but dude, stop grinning like a chimpanzee and get cha' head in the game." He grinned as he continued to speak, "you can look at her all you want later."

Zac gaped at Sean. "Is that your urgent matter? Really?"

"Yeah," Sean grimaced jokingly. "It's hard to tolerate you when you're in a shitty mood, and that mostly happens when you lose any sort of a match."

Zac laughed. "Okay, I'll try not to look at her and keep my head in the game. I can't help it though. She's cute and plays surprisingly well, compared to how she is at basketball."

Sean smacked Zac on the back of his head as he began to walk back to where the rest of their friends were. "Seriously Romeo, try not to smile like a chimpanzee showing all of his teeth," he muttered good naturedly.

Zac simply smiled and shook his head as they both returned to the game.

Not long after Sean's conversation with Zac, the guys were amazed when they realized that the scores were drawn.