🦁 30 🦁

a few years later

"thank you so much! we love you!"

taeyong and ten bowed in front of the large crows of fans that were chanting before leaving the stage, waving at them.

both boys hugged once they were out of view, sharing a quick kiss.

"my boyfriends!!"

yuta came dashing towards them before jumping on the two males who caught him immediately.

"how did we do?" taeyong asked as yuta was devouring ten's lips.

"wonderful, as usual!" yuta exclaimed, his lips leaving ten's.

their baby lion was still as joyful as he had always been. and he had grown so much... yuta was now able to talk using the first person to refer at himself, and he was much more mature than before. 

all in all, their relationship was at its best. they were madly in love with each other... and will forever be...

taeyong and ten had debuted under the name TYT. they had chosen it to integrate yuta even if the hybrid wasn't part of their band. he was in their hearts forever. 

"TYT! we need you in the dressing rooms!"

ten and taeyong lifted their heads to find their manager coming towards them.

"what is this hybrid doing here?!" he asked exasperatedly. "i told you to wait in the tv room."

"but i wanted to be the first one to congratulate them..." the hybrid said with a pout and glossy eyes.

"come on... can't he stay with us?" taeyong asked, scratching behind yuta's ears, making him growl.

"you do whatever you want, but you go to the dressing rooms."

the three boys did as they were told, their eyes widening when they met eyes with the ceo of their company.

"mr. lee?" taeyong asked.

"oh, TYT, here you are!" mr lee replied. "i'm sorry, i want you two to be the cover of our new promotion magazine. can we have a quick photoshoot right now for that?"

taeyong looked at ten who nodded before accepting.

"perfect. stylist!" he exclaimed as a woman passed near him.

"yes sir?"

"i need them dressed as soon as possible." he said.

"of course. do you have requests?"

mr lee looked at ten and taeyong, thinking for a few seconds.

"shirtless." he said, pointing at taeyong. "and revealing clothes." he added, pointing at ten.

the stylist nodded, looking at the two boys from head to toe.

"i want it bold. i want it wild. understood?"