🦁 28 🦁

"taeyong, you seem out of it..."

the korean male looked around, realizing he was nowhere where he expected to be.

no, he wasn't home, cuddling with ten and yuta, on their couch, while watching a cute drama. not at all actually.

he was in a park, sitting on a bench, next to jaehyun – who had been rambling for a few minutes, not knowing taeyong wasn't listening anything he had said.

"sorry, i was... thinking about something else." taeyong replied honestly. he didn't want to hurt jaehyun, but lying would be worse in this situation.

"what are you stressed about? you can talk to me." jaehyun replied, taking taeyong's hand in his as he caressed it to comfort taeyong.

the older boy stared at their hands, feeling the urge to pull his out from jaehyun's grasp.

it didn't feel right. it felt so wrong actually.

the only persons who could touch his hand like this were ten and yuta. no one else.

"i'm sorry, i am... doubting at the moment..." taeyong explained, staring at nothing.

he was being 100% honest there.

he didn't understand what was happening to him.

jaehyun and him had met a lot these past months. they had spent a lot of time together, getting to know each other, and growing together.

everything had started between them because jaehyun was interested in taeyong, and tayeong needed to find someone else to forget about ten.

but did it work?

obviously, no.

ten was still running on his mind all day. and now more than ever, ten was making his heart flutter so much. just like yuta.

jaehyun had only been a distraction, a way to slow down taeyong's feelings for ten.

but he never made them fade.

in the end, tayeong still has those feelings for ten. he knows that. he feels that.

their kiss a few days before was the proof of it.

he had kissed ten.

he had inserted his tongue in ten's mouth.

he had enjoyed it.

as much as ten had...

ten and tayeong were made for each other. it was evident.

and yuta was made for them too.

it was destiny. they had to end up together.

but would it be possible?

mixing work and relationships was never a good idea.

that's why neither ten nor taeyong had accepted getting together before.

but everything was getting more complicated now.

sm entertainment wanted them. they wanted each other.