🦁 1 🦁

"let's start it all over again!" the choreographer exclaimed, clapping his hands a few times before setting the good music on the radio. "ten, make sure to stay in the middle. and guys, don't hesitate to be energetic."

the choreographer received a few nods, and he pressed the play button, making the music start.

for the next minutes, the only sounds that could be heard were the high-pitched voice of the singer and the loud screeching of the dancers' shoes on the wooden floor of the dance room.

then, the music came to an end, making the loud pants of the dancers audible.

"that was better." the choreographer nodded. "you may have a drink, and then we'll repeat it one last time."

the group of dancers rushed to the benches, where all of them had left towels and water bottles.

"i heard that taeyong and you are participating in the talent show in a few months." one of the dancers came to sit next to ten.

"yeah." ten replied before gulping down some fresh water. "this has always been our dream. participating in a show."

"and somehow having your talent getting recognized." he added.

"sicheng, stop flattering me."

"i'm just pointing out the obvious. you have nothing to do in a dance school. your place is on a scene. you and taeyong." sicheng said very clearly.

"if you say so..." ten shrugged. 

the choreographer declared the water break finished, and so, ten, sicheng and the others got back into their positions to start dancing again.

they all did pretty well, managing to stay in rhythm with the music and perfectly synchronized, as if they were only one.

that's why they earned a big clap from their choreographer before he declared that their training could end a bit earlier than usual.

ten and sicheng happily walked to the changing rooms where ten had a shower before dressing in sweatpants and a shirt.

"you're waiting for taeyong?" sicheng asked while putting his hoodie on.

"yeah. his class finishes in 10 minutes." ten replied, checking the time on his phone.

"i can wait with you if you want."

ten smiled at his friend, nodding in approval.

the two dancers walked out of the dancing department to get to the recording studios. they waited a few minutes in front of the door before it opened, revealing a very happy taeyong.

"hey guys!" he beamed, embracing ten and sicheng in a hug. "you'll never guess what!"

"tell us." ten replied, almost as excited as his best friend.

"i finally managed to rap the song i had told you about! and if i continue making progress, we might even be able to perform it at the talent show if we don't find another song!"

"that's so cool!" ten jumped, cheering on taeyong.

"well done." sicheng patted his shoulder.