He is running and running and running and there he stopped by the water fall and howled not too loud but painful.

Jungkook felt like he can feel the pain of the omega from the flashes. He felt shiver running down his spine.

The omega bent down and laid on the ground with his head in his front legs and other body hugging the ground.

He looked up at the moon and with the crystal eyes he said something.

You saved me to put me on other's shoulders? Why make me weak when I could have been an Alpha?. Why made me a burden for others?

His paw tracked the ground and scrunched the grass above in frustration. The Omega was angry and frustrated, but he couldn't do anything.

He was lying there peacefully when he heard something coming towards him. For a second he tried to ignore it but then again the smell that he felt was not ignorable.

It was a beta, and Omega didn't knew him. The omega was on his guard. He was fully alert.

He was quick to stand up and looked around. It was very dark to notice anything around, so with all his force he activated his active vision and in a second he can see everything around him.

He saw shiny eyes in his green vision. A wolf, he sniffled and he was confirm it was a beta.

"What do you want?" Taehyung was quick to transform and asked. It was not in Beta's nature to trouble other wolves. They were considered the mediators in the pack.

But some of them were bad by nature. It was there human arrogance that doomed them just like this one.

"Look what we have here..... An Omega. Huh" The other wolf said and came close.

"You got a problem with that?" Taehyung said seeing the unknown man.

"Oh no no no i love the combo, dark night and beautiful omega. What else could i wish for." The man said while wetting his lips.

"Leave me alone. I'm already not in a good mood." Taehyung said irritatedly. He was very well aware of others intentions but the fact that other was beta made him relax.

"Oh too weak to handle yourself, don't worry let me do that for you." The other said and charged toward him.

Taehyung was quick to shift and he dodged his attack.

His head started to ring only one thing.

"You are a fucking Omega Taehyung, with no strength . You can't fucking protect yourself didn't you remember that? Stop being a burden."

He hissed in announce and with all his force he clawed the other wolf's fur.

"I'm not a burden. You don't know me, you know nothing. You have no idea what i am and what i have to go through. You can't just judge me. No one can. I don't allow you." Taehyung said and tried to attack the wolf again.

But he was slow the other turned and bit his paw. Taehyung howled as the other's fangs dug deep in his leg, piercing the bone.

He pushed the wolf away from him and licked his leg. He tried to stand up but the pain was too much. And the fuel to fire is that the blood was oozing out too much.

The beta stood up again to attack and his paws crossed Omega's upper fur with leaving a scratch over his lungs.

The omega was getting weak and he knew he can't take this bets down, not in this position, not with all the blood loss.