Author Note: Omegaverse

This is a new kind of story for me!  I usually write very realistic Jikook-based BTS Fanfic but that takes a lot of research and work because I take the timelines and storylines there pretty seriously... So I wanted to write something a little fluffier, just for fun!

If you aren't familiar with A/B/O, it is a fanfiction trope in which there are three sexual classes: Alpha, Beta and Omega, each with specific characteristics.  There are wolf-like characteristics in the relationships such at heat cycles for Omegas, rutting for Alphas, scent glands, scenting and living in a pack.

I have never tried to write A/B/O Fanfic before, but I read a few that I really liked and figured I would give it a try! I am taking after ones I had liked and redefining the Omegaverse to be less abusive and triggering while maintaining the animalistic instincts and urges that make A/B/O fun.  

So, this A/B/O Omegaverse is set in a post-revolution era in which the sex classes are supposed to be equal, consent is needed for legal sex, and everyone has access to scent blockers and birth control who wants it...

Ironically, fertility and the rate of omegas has also fallen in the post-revolution era... 

So that's sort of my take on the omegaverse for this book.  

I give trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter.  This is a *MATURE* A/B/O BTS Fanfic.

Enjoy! 

....

One last note, if you are a Jikook lover, hang in because things will improve for you as the story goes on.  I will say no more!!!   ;)