☀︎︎𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

"I think that's a great offer. Very sensible. What do you you think, ba- Jia?"

Ugh.

"I agree. I'm definitely good with accepting you guys' offer. " I looked to them for clarification.

"Perfect. Thank for this. We are so excited to hang them up."

"No, thank you. So, just go over the the desk back there and talk to Anthony to finalize your purchase and you should be all set."

"Thank you so much, guys." The husband said.

I let out a sigh that I didn't know I was holding and turned toward my coworker.

"You look good today."

I was shocked by his sudden compliment, "Thanks."

We walked back into the art studio and I contemplated what I wanted to do tonight. The thing was, I really needed some weed and possibly some dick, and there was someone that was here for both. I gave in.

"Actually, Savior?"

"Mhm?"

"Can I come over for a little tonight?"

Sav was taken aback, "Uh, for real?" I nodded. "You sure?"

"Yea, let's get going." I quickly got my stuff from my space and headed outside.

He came outside about a minute after me, still confused.

"Why you tryna come over so suddenly, Jia? What's up?"

"I want weed and dick, okay? Is that too much to ask?"

"We don't need to be doing shit like that if we in the middle of a fight, Gee. We need to talk before that."

"Let's not forget that I'm the one who's angry at you, so I can stop whenever I want to. Are you letting me come or no?"

"Um, fuck, yea I guess. Come on."

I got into my beloved car and followed him to his house. Maybe it wasn't the best for me to be using him for sex and weed right now, but I didn't care.

I parked behind him and went up the stairs to his place without speaking. It was still awkward between us.

I dropped my stuff on his clean floor and went to his room. The happiness I got from being here was bizarre. I had to remind myself that I was supposed to be really mad at him. I was starting to think that I came here just to be with him.

Sav came in and went searching in his drawers. I guess that's where he kept his shit at.

"Here," He handed me a clear bag with a couple ounces in it.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." I threw it into my purse.

Yea, this was too awkward.

Savior sat down on the bed beside me and he looked like his was thinking about something. I took the opportunity to grab his chin and kiss him a few times on his lips.