They're all just staring at me with their lips parted, so I smile at them and greet them, "Hi kids, It's nice to meet you all from this day forward I will be the one teaching you and playing with you, ok ba kayo don?" masigla kong sambit na agad nakapagpaliwanag ng kanilang mga mukha at ngumiti bago isa-isang lumapit sa akin.

At niyakap ang aking mga hita, "teacher ang ganda niyo po, gusto ko po kayong maging teacher."

"Teacher bakit ganito ang mata mo?" tanong ng isa at ginawang singkit ang kanyang mata para magaya sa akin, kaya hindi ko napigilang tumawa.

"Teacher are you korean?" the other little girl ask, kaya nagkatinginan kami ni Miss Yalena at nagtawanan sa mga tanong ng mga bata.

Their too young to distinguish my nationality so I have to seat in front of them and, "Teacher Sienna is not a Korean, but I'm half Japanese, my father is pure Japanese while my mother is a half Pinay and Japanese." malumanay kong sambit na nakapagpatigil sa kanila at tumingin lang silang lahat sa akin.

They all look like babies, My heart is jumping because of happiness...

"Sige teacher Sienna maiwan ko na kayo," Miss Yalena said and leave the classroom. "Ok kids, go back to your seats, and let's start learning yehey," I cheered them up, and made our study exciting as possible.

Because they are still so young and get distracted easily so I try my very best to make our studies like a game.

"Ok, good what is this?!!!" I raise a fruit toy and show it to them, "Apple!!!!" they all shouted, kids are very energetic so I need to cope up with them to be able to make them learn.

"Very good, next is this one, what is this?" I ask, "Orange!!!!"

I smile, "Very good," I can't explain how happy I am right now. This is my dream.

"Ok, this one?" I ask.

"Grapes!!!!" they all shouted and some of them jumped as if they were really enjoying the class.

"Teacher!" natigilan ako ng tawagin ako ni Cloe at lumapit sa kain, she's so small so I need to kneel to face her. "What is it baby?" malumanay kong sambit ng makitang nagpipigil siya ng luha niya.

"I want to pee" she said and pout, halatang nahihiya siya kaya agad akong tumayo at hinawakan ang kanyang kamay. "Ok, class I want you to draw your favorite fruits while I'm with Cloe for a minute ok" they all nodded and quickly grabbed their drawing pads and colors.

They all started the activity so I face Cloe and smile at her, "Let's go pee," lumabas kami ng room at sa katabing pinto lang nito ang restroom kaya malapit lang at rinig ko ang mga bata kaya ok lang.

"Here you go," sambit ko at binuhat siya pa upo sa toilet bowl at nginitian siya habang nakaalalay sa kanya dahil hindi niya pa abot ang sahig.

"Done Teacher," She said and shyly looked at me. I chuckled and put her down, helped her with her underwear and uniform before we stepped out of the restroom and were about to go back to the room.

"Cloe," Someone calls her.

"Doctor Handsome!!!" agad akong binitawan ni Cloe at biglang sumigla ang boses bago tumakbo sa tumawag sa kanya at ng marinig iyon ng lahat ng estudyante ko sa loob lahat siya ay lumabas at tumakbo sa lalaking ito.

"Kids" I utter and when I look at the guy they were hugging, he seems familiar...

"Doctor handsome look oh, we have our new beautiful Teacher" Cloe said ng buhatin niya nito at tinuro niya ako dito.

"I'm their new Teacher, Ashiena Minami" pagpapakilala ko kahit na hindi ko alam kung dapat ba akong pagpakilala sa kanya.

"Have we met before?" hindi ko maiwasang tanungin dahil parang nakita ko na talaga siya dati pa.

"I guess so," he gently said and smiled at me with those heart-shaped thin lips. Ang ganda ng ngiti nito pati na rin ang pustura nito.

He's wearing a simple white dresser shirt that folded its sleeve up to his elbow and neat black pants and he paired it with matte black Loafer shoes and he has bullpens in the pocket of his dresser shirt. His hair is neatly brushed up but still looks calm and young.

Nagulat ako ng lumapit siya sa akin habang buhat si Cloe at nakasunod ang mga bata sa kanya. His perfume smells so good, I can smell it already.

Again, he smiles at me and "Hi I'm the personal doctor of this kids and I'm...." tumigil siya at pinabitin pa ang kanyang pagpapakilala kaya napakunot noo ako and he chucked.

"Cute," he said, what?

"Your name is cute?" I ask that makes him laugh charmingly.

"No, I said your cute haha, and funny," he said and offered his hand.

"I'm Doctor Luan Dreason, you can call me Doc. Luan or handsome."