Me*thought*: Looks like I need to help him this time.

Me: It's absolutely different. All Might never hurt himself like Midoriya did to himself during entrance exam and Aizawa's test.

Kirishima: He got a point! Actually, I'm kinda jealous of that kind of enhancer type quirk. There is lot you can do with one, and flashily too.

He then harden his hand.

Kirishima: My hardening power isn't bad for punch ups, but I hate it's not that flashy.

Deku: Well, I think it's amazing quirk! Definitely a quirk that will be of great use to a pro!

Aoyama: "Pros", huh~~ But you know, heroics has a lot about it that is more like a popularity contest too, right!? My navel laser is both flashy and strong enough for the pro level.

Me:*take out dagger* Let me cut your stomach and we'll see whether you still can use your quirk or not.

All: Stop threatening people!!

I just quite and put the dagger in my pocket back.

Kirishima: If we're talking the double whammy of flashy and strong, you can't not mention (Y/N), Todoroki and Bakugou!

Bakugou: Tch.

Asui: Bakugou always mad, so he won't be very popular.

Bakugou: You bitch!! I'll be popular too!!!

Asui: See?

Me:*yawn* Why you guys always think about popularity? What is the real reason you becoming a hero actually? Could it because you want to be popular and make everyone admire you?

Asui: And I don't think he will become with popular with that personality.

Me: I don't care about popularity. I become hero to help people. To make them happy. Not to become popular. I don't care if I become underground hero like Aizawa. As long as I can help people, I don't care what type of hero I'll be.

Aizawa: I know you like to give word of encouragement to others, but we almost there. You can stop now.

Timeskip
Training Area
(Y/N) POV

TimeskipTraining Area(Y/N) POV

Me: Amazing..? It's look like giant playground to me.

No. 13:*chuckle* Aizawa, so this is Akari's son?

Aizawa: Yeah.

No. 13: He's not so open like his mother.