"Yeah I figured. Want me to just carry you?"

"Yeah thanks!" I said happily and I was expecting him to let me climb on his back. What I wasn't expecting was to be picked up bridal style and carried up the stairs.

"I'll make you guys lunch!" Itachi called from the kitchen.

"Yes!" I whispered happily in sasukes arms "I'm starving"

He rolled his eyes and opened the door to his room with his foot. How he managed it I don't know, but he did.

He set me down by his dresser but kept an arm around me. I picked out the fuzzy sweatshirt he had let he sleep in the other night and sweatpants.

I shut the drawer and used him as support while I hopped back over to the bed. I sat down and before he walked away I poked him in the side. he jumped before turning around to glare at me.

"Naruto so help me if you do that again-"

"Aww you wouldn't hurt your injured boyfriend now would you? Plus your giggle is so cute! You expect me not to poke you again?"

"First off, it is not cute! Second off, no I don't expect you to poke me" he glared skeptically at me and I latched onto his waist and held on.

"I think it's cute though sasukeeee" I gave him puppy eyes and stared into his soul.

He sighed and walked back over to me "ah yay!" I sat up happily and pulled his shirt so he fell onto the bed next to me.

"Was making me fall really necessary?"

"Yes absolutely!" I said and basically fell on top of him before latching onto him again "I missed youuuu" I complained while resting my chin on his chest.

He smiled and cupped my cheek "you're such a child sometimes, but I missed you too"

I was feeling all happy today because I could finally be back home. I felt like a giddy child who was going in vacation to Disneyland.

I giggled happily and kissed his forehead, then his cheeks, and all around his face. He laughed underneath me.

"Lunch is ready!" Itachi called from the kitchen.

"Yesss today is the best!" I said happily and kissed him again before rolling to the side and quickly changing into his fuzzy sweatshirt.

"calm down the food isn't going anywhere" sasuke sat up next to me and still smiling.

"yeah I know but this will be the first time since you brought me that ramen I'll be eating good food" I stretched and fell back on the bed before throwing myself back into a sitting position and hopping off the bed.

"C'mon let's go sasuke you're being slowwww" I tugged on his sleeve eagerly and he held his hand up in defense.

"Calm down its only been like a minute since he's called us" he got off the bed and I pulled him out of his room.

'Wow I really am acting like a child....oh well!' I thought and I slid down the railing. I still had a happy and excited feeling in my chest.

Sasuke walked down the stairs behind me with an amused smiled on his face. I think I was to excited to be home but whatever. was it bothering anyone yet? Not as far as I was concerned.

I hopped over to the table and sat down just as itachi was putting out the plates of sandwiches.

"Thank you itachi!" I said with a smile and waited for sasuke to sit down before eating.

"Someone's happy to be back i see" itachi commented amused as he took a bite of his sandwich.

"Oh yeah he attacked me upstairs too, he's like a giddy little kid today" sasuke poked my cheek and I held my hand to it.

"Well I'm just happy so deal with it" I mumbled with my mouth full of food.

He laughed and went back to eating his sandwich "oh I won't be home for a while today, I'm gonna be out" itachi mentioned earning knowing looks from sasuke and I.

"Aww you are your boyfriend are going on a date how sweet" i teased and itachi choked on his sandwich.

"He's not my boyfriend" he said after swallowing water and coughing again.

"Itachi I'm hurt! you never even introduced me to this man and your going out with him" sasuke commented in an offended voice as he dramatically held his hand to his heart.

Itachi threw a peice of the crust from his sandwich at sasuke who threw it back "hey I'm just saying thats a bit rude don't ya think" he said crossing his arms smirking.

"Sasuke we aren't dating, now if you'll excuse me I have to go out with my FRIEND" he pointed his fingers from us to his eyes and back again before walking out the door.

I laughed and did the same thing back. He shut the door and in unison sasuke and I said "oh yeah he totally likes him" before bursting out laughing.

Once we calmed down i grabbed sasukes hand and dragged him over to the couch. He sat down and I grabbed the remote off the table before sitting down.

"Wanna watch something or let me crush you in video games" I asked handing him the remote and he scoffed.

"Yeah right like I'd ever loose to you"

"Do you not recall the game if mario cart that I would have beat you in if itachi didn't turn the TV off, right before my surgery" I glared up at him and he shrugged.

"Nope I don't recall"

"Ugh you smug little bastard" I huffed and leaned back against him causing him to laugh at me.

"For someone who just called me a bastard you don't seem very annoyed at me"

"Well if you weren't you, I would have been annoyed" I told him and snatched the remote back before turning in the TV.

"So I get special treatment because I'm your amazing boyfriend? Good to know" he wrapped his arms around me with a smirk and I puffed out my cheeks.

"You really are a smug little bastard though" I poked him in the face and he laughed.

"And yet you still love me" I decided not to respond to that but I leaned back against him and grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch.

"Is there a movie or show you wanna watch because if not I'm replaying mean girls"

"Oh hell no you aren't, I'll find something for us to watch" he took the remote from me and glared determinedly at the TV.

"Hey wanna just watch South park? There's no good movies out"

"Hell yeah that shows hilarious!" I grabbed his hand and pressed play on the remote. I spread the blanket out and threw it across our legs as the show played on the TV.

In conclusion, today was probably the most amazing day back from the hospital I could have had. Even though we litterally did nothing, I enjoyed just spending time with sasuke and thats exactly what I got to do.

TBC

SHOULD I HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER FOCUS ON ITACHI AND DEIDARA A LITTLE BIT? I DUNNO

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING<3