Clearing up some questions

So I came across a few questions about some uncertain things, ranks and why there are only a few gold ranks in the school.

From chapter 1 (v. 15) Amara is Sang's shifter. A shifter is a "spirit/ magical creature" that you are born with. It awakens sometime throughout a person's life. Sometimes the shifter doesn't wake up at all.

From throughout the book:

The numbers will be wrong from time to time. I don't mind you guys pointing it out because if I edit, I know where I can fix the numbers. So the reason why the numbers are wrong is because I write a chapter in v. 9 then copy and past and write in the others for v. 15.

From throughout the book:

Sang says she is a bat shifter but everyone suspects that she is dragon. Is she a dragon or a bat? I'm not telling you.

From Chapter 11 (v. 15)

So there is a red, black, orange, silver, gold, and pink. The general population is red. Think about 70% of the whole population is red. Black is about 14%. Orange takes about 10%. Silver is 5%. Gold is 1%. Pink is .009%.

If you have played a MMORP game, you have to do more things to level up, right? This applies the same. It is very hard to level up. Sometimes, people are born in a certain rank power but find it hard to get to the next level.

If you haven't played MMORP games, think like tasks. For Red, it would take them 1,000 hard tasks to level up. These tasks are not easy at all. They make you want to quit. For black, it would take them 10,000 harder tasks to level up. For Orange, it would take them 100,000 harder tasks to level up. For Silver, 1,000,000 tasks. For Gold, 10,000,000 tasks. For Pink, 100,000,000.

Some people do not have the limits to level up to a higher rank. It could take a person years maybe even decades to level up.

I also want to mention the Academy. The Academy is a university since they are in their early twenties. They have the goal to train people to prepare to fight for dragons, but that is not their only goal. They have classes for medical/healer, business/entrepreneurship, history, architect, art, etc.

The Academy is famous and has a rich history. Arcadia was found by Cassian who was a great man who rose to take over the several kingdoms to stop the useless wars. He was a kind ruler who helped other kingdoms after the war. He was considered a great man.

Due to the false history, Arcadia was the kingdom who protected the other kingdoms from dragons. When Arcadia build the Academy, other kingdoms thought of it as a good thing. They saw it as something to connect the kingdoms although they may fight against each other.

The Academy was originally only for nobles and knights. For a few decades, they had opened it to commoners, but there is still a stigma between the nobles and commoners. Nobles tend to have higher ranks. That is why there are more nobles seen in my books.

From direct message:

Corey and Raven are not a couple yet in the book. Corey is shy and doesn't want to hurt his family or the dynamics if he comes out. Raven likes Corey but doesn't think Corey likes him back. He likes to flirt with other guys.

From throughout the book:

Dr. Roberts is not related in any blood relation with Sang. He might know her mom, but he ain't her father. PeriodT.

Chapter 23:

I love all of your suspicions about the new teacher. Let's just say he isn't who he appears to be. Whether he is a good guy or a bad guy remains to be told.

From Chapter 24 (v. 15)

The dream man is a mystery but he is powerful. His role is hidden.

My book is unedited and there are many mistakes and things that are just thrown together. I want my readers to know and understand things so I'm not calling people out and air the question for others to see why are they questioning me. I love that you guys ask me questions.

periodically, I will have a page like this to clarify some things that i feel like are important. 

Hopefully I can update this book with a new chapter this week.