Chapter 63: The Lu Family's Birthday Celebration

Start from the beginning

Gu Wei looked at the marks on the back of Yue Fei's neck, his eyes turned dense. If it weren't for the rosin in Yue Fei's pheromone, he could hardly believe that he had actually marked the other party last night. How could the marks disappear so quickly?

The soft lips were pressed against the hot skin, and the big, well-knotted hands climbed up the slightly convex spine of the slender back of the omega, locking the person firmly in his arms.

Gu Wei opened his mouth and said in a low voice: "The mark is almost healed up, I'm going to bite it again, okay?"

Hearing this, Yue Fei lowered his head uncomfortably: "No."

Gu Wei chuckled lightly and kissed him lightly on the neck: "May I?"

Yue Fei felt that the man was a bit annoying, and it was not that the man hadn't bitten it before, so why did he keep asking.

"No."

He wanted to see, if he said no, would the man really not bite?

Unexpectedly, Gu Wei really did not go along with the boat. After hearing him say no for the second time, he stepped back and sat up straight.

"Okay, I respect what you want." Gu Wei stretched out his hand, picked up Yue Fei who was sitting on him, and put him on the bed beside him, "I'll take a shower first."

Seeing him turning sharply and walking towards the bathroom, Yue Fei stretched out his hand to cover the hot skin behind his neck, and was speechless for a moment.

What's up? Has he always been such a gentleman?

...

After taking a shower, Gu Wei came out of the bathroom and unexpectedly found that the bedroom light had been dimmed, only a few spotlights in the corner were still on.

Taking two steps forward, the big bed that was blocked by a partition appeared in front of him. Yue Fei was lying on the bed with his hair slightly wet. Obviously, when Gu Wei had just taken a bath, he also went to the second bedroom to take a bath.

Seeing the scenery on the bed, Gu Wei paused.

Behind the partition, slender and white legs were placed on the dark bed sheet, and the bathrobe was loose, which could only cover the key parts. The collar had slipped down revealing a gland with red marks...

Temptation, straightforward temptation.

Cursing inside his heart and taking down the towel that was used to wipe his wet hair, Gu Wei walked to the bed and put his towel on Yue Fei's head.

"Dry your hair before going to sleep."

Lying on the bed stiffened, Yue Fei pulled down the towel and raised his eyes to look at Gu Wei. Under such circumstances, how could he not jump me already?

Gu Wei pinched his face: "You sleep, I will dry your hair for you."

The towel was removed, and Gu Wei took the hair dryer from the cabinet and sat on the edge of the bed, blowing Yue Fei's hair, as if he didn't notice anything wrong.

Yue Fei buried his breath on the pillow, not wanting to talk to Gu Wei.

Was he too vague?

In the warm wind, Yue Fei felt his head getting heavier and heavier and becoming drowsy.

Just go to sleep like this, it seemed that the back of his neck was not as hot as before.

Thinking so, Yue Fei closed his eyes and was about to go to sleep when the sound of the hair dryer in his ear suddenly stopped.