Roger Taylor - Unexpectedly Expecting

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to speak to John and Ronnie." You decided, sighing.

"Why?" Roger couldn't see how going to Deaky and Veronica would help the situation at all, sure they had kids who you watched all the time on tour but that wasn't any reason to ask them for help right now.

"Because I need someone right now and I can't go home." You folded your arms.

"It's nothing to do with them. I don't want the other boys knowing about this." He stated firmly, leaning on the wall behind him.

"Well Roger, unfortunately your friends are also my friends. I know it must bother you to think about sharing any blame over this but to be frank, you got the groupie pregnant. If I can't go to them, then you're cutting me off from anyone that could help me, is that what you want?" You ask, hoping the question would be rhetorical.

It wasn't rhetorical though. It was answered in a very cowardly way, yes, but it was still answered all the same.

"The boys can't know."

You shook your head lightly in disbelief. So he got to walk away, unaffected and unscathed, whilst you were carrying the biggest change of your life on your own. A change he had played an integral role in creating. Yet he could walk away and take zero responsibility for a life he had created, you couldn't do that. There were options, but you couldn't do it.

"Fine." You shrugged after a moment of silence, moving to leave.

"Go home, (Y/N), i'm sure your parents-"

"Bold of you to assume you have any say in what I do next." You snap, not turning to look at him as you march from the hall of his house, hearing him follow behind.

"I don't want you to be on your own, that's all."

You completely lose it at that small comment, turning round to rain hell upon the drummer.

"You don't care, Taylor, you never have. It doesn't really bother me, I knew what I was getting myself into, but please don't pretend now because that actually does bother me. That's possibly the worst thing you could do. I understand why you wanted to keep things quiet between us but for God's sake Roger, I just needed you to hold my hand and tell me it was gonna be okay. I'm already on my own."

"I do care. How can you even say that? I've proven time after time that I care way more about you than I should. It's not you, (Y/N), it's the situation. I care a lot about y-" He replies, frowning.

"But the moment I'm carrying your child-"

"This has nothing to do with a child, i've always wanted to be a Dad. But I'm married, (Y/N). This complicates our agreement to new levels, she'll be so angry, I don't know what she'll do."

His wife was also in the public eye, making their relationship a big show for cameras and press. It had started out alright but they both doubted that they had ever truly loved one and other. It was a publicity stunt out of control, they didn't realise they'd be sacrificing so much of their happiness. So it became a life of quiet affairs that the both of them knew about. His wife had her side piece. You were Roger's.

"So you knock me up and run the other way for fear of upsetting a woman you don't even like. Excellent. I'm really surprised at you, Roger, I thought we were friends at the very least." You shook your head again.

"We were never friends, love. This isn't friendship. It's always been better than that." That's possibly the most emotion you've seen from him today.

"Better? It's not better. You turned me away when I need you the most."

When he makes no move to respond, you continue your quest for the door and he lets you go. Staying put in the very place he was when you had shouted at him.