Chapter 32 (Year 4)

Start from the beginning

"Can I have this dance?" He asked,

"If you whip that stupid smile of your face," I said, crossing my arms. He giggled quietly as I placed my hand on his shoulder, and he put his hand on my waist. My face started getting a little warmer.

"Draco, you better watch those hands," Blaise said, as he came over to us with Pansy.

"This is how I'm supposed to put them," He said.

"Too bad, higher," he said.

"Blaise go away!" I said, Pansy pulled him away, swatting his arm.

---

Draco's POV

The common room was empty for once, I sat on a desk near the fire, try to finish my homework. Pansy and Daphne walked inside the common room. They spotted me and walked over wearing identical annoyed expressions. 

"Yes?" I asked, not bothering to look up.

"The Yule ball," Daphne said,

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked, 

"River needs a date, since she's a Champion," Pansy said.

"Yes, I know," I said, glancing up at her.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Daphne said, narrowing her eyes at me. I signed and looked back at my charms homework, ignoring them.

"Do not ignore us, Malfoy," Pansy hissed.

"Blaise is the problem," I signed, putting my quill down.

"I can take care of him," Daphne grinned. 

"I've already got Theo on it,"

"What is Theo going to do?"

"He's bringing Blaise now, they should be here soon," Pansy said, and just as she said it the door opened, and Theo came, dragging Blaise by the legs, as he was tied up, by the legs and hands, and there was tape on his mouth.

"Theo! We said bring him here! Not kill him!" Pansy yelled.

"I didn't kill him! He wouldn't come with me! And he's awake. He just stopped struggling after something happened," Theo said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'd rather not say," Theo said, He sat Blaise up on the chair. Blaise narrowed his eyes at me, accusingly. 

"I would really like to say that I didn't have a thing to do with this, I didn't know they were planning this," I said. Blaise shook his head at me.

"Take the tape off of him Theo," I said.

"Okay, okay, just so you know, I have his wand in case he does anything," Theo said, as he took off the tape.

"What the hell are you four doing!" Blaise yelled.

"Quit your whining!" Pansy yelled, slamming her hand on the table.

"What did I do!"

"You are in the way!" Daphne said,

"Of?"

"Again, I had nothing to do with this, keep that in mind please," I said.

"You're in the way of River and Draco!" Theo yelled,

"Theo, you better shut the fuck up, because I will kill you later," Blaise said.

"You can't I have your wand and I'm keeping it until you swear you won't kill me," Theo said, waving the wand in Blaise's face.

"So, they don't need your permission! You are not in charge of this relationship!" Pansy yelled,

"I don't want her dating anyone." Blaise said,

"Why!"

"Because she's my little sister! And he's my best friend!" He yelled, trying to point but his hands were tied up. 

"I thought I was your best friend," Theo said, a hurt expression on his face. 

"You were until you kidnapped me,"

"I didn't kidnap you, I just thought that you weren't on board with what I had in mind, and Luna helped," He shrugged.

"Oh, please-"

"Stop that, focus, you are going to stay out of the way when Draco asked River to the ball,"

"Why? Why are you guys so obsessed with them together!" He yelled,

"Because everyone wants them to be together!"

"No!"

"You know what," Pansy grabbed his ear, pulling it hard.

"I will owl your mother," she said.

"Ow!" She yelled,

"I will pull it off, just try me!" Pansy yelled. 

"Fine! Fine! I agree!" He said. We all light up, smiling.

"Thank you, Pansy," I said,

"Now, unite me, so I can kill Theo," he said,

"You can't kill me, I have your wand," Theo said.

"Fine, just untie me," he said,

"Okay," Theo took his wand out and quickly untied Blaise. Blaise rubbed his wrist, glaring at Theo.

"I might not have my wand, but I still will kill you," Blaise stood up, and Theo started running.

"No! It wasn't my idea!" He yelled as he ran out the common room.

"You still kidnapped me!" Blaise yelled, running after him.

"Thank you, guys," I said, smiling.

"You're welcome! Don't waste it, we had to do a lot," Daphne said,