I wish I could be like him, I wish I was there when my brother is in his hard times.

I got back to my senses when Chatel held my arms and asked,"Why?!" she asked, naalala ko ang dahilan pero mas magandang hindi niya na lang malaman so I hid it with a bright smile. "I don't know but I think it's the right thing to do," I said while chuckling so she would think that there's no serious reason for it. .

She just nodded and took a nap as the flight started. Our flight took 4 hours and 13 minutes before we reached Japan Haneda Airport or known as Tokyo International Airport. "Haaa.. Home," I whisper as we step out of the airport and the cold breeze of air touches our skin.

It's been a while Japan...

I reach and hold Chantel's hand to cheer her up and I say, "Let's go? A new start awaits," she smiled at me and nodded, "Let's go!!!" she said.

I will never let that smile lose its bright Chantel, I will be here for you...always...

Chantel and I rent a house here and start a simple life, while she's going through her every trimester of pregnancy.

I became her partner in every struggle...

***

"Sienna, my hips hurts and my legs huhu," I stop washing the dishes when I heard Chantel talking, agad kong kinuha ang hot compress na lagi niyang ginagamit at sinimulan siyang hilutin sa hita.

Sabi ng doktor kasama ito sa pagbubuntis niya dahil medyo bumibigat na ang katawan niya dahil sa baby kayam nagkakaroon siya ng leg and hips cramps dahil sa ngalay at bigat. So, I always give her a massage.

"Ayan masakit pa ba?" I ask while keep on massaging her, "Yes, a little to the right please...there," She said so I quickly followed it and do my best on massaging hanggang sa makatulog na siya at pinatong ko nasa kama ang kanyang hita.

"Yah," I utter when I stand up and have a back pain, "Hooo..." I whisper and shake my hands, namanhid dahil sa kakahilot.

After that, I go back to my dishes...

***

"Sienna, can I have water," she said and pouted at me while she was watching a movie on her laptop. I stop what I'm doing to get her a water, pinainom ko siya at nilutuan na rin ng pagkain para bago matulog ay hindi na siya magutom.

"Wow thank you so much huhu," her thank was was cheerful until she suddenly cry out loud, mabilis kong kinuha ang tissue sa gilid at inabot sa kanya. "Your so kind huhu" kasama ito sa pagbubuntis niya ang mood swings.

"It's ok, stop crying na," I said and wipe her tears and prepare the food in front of her. She stopped crying and started eating.

"This is so yummy," she said and smiled. Tumango na lang ako at tinignan ang pagkain niya. Ito ang lagi niyang pinapaluto sa akin para sa midnight snack niya.

Mash potato and egg with wasabi...weird cravings...

I yawned and felt sleepy but Chantel spoke, the reason why I can't still sleep.

"I want more hehe please," I know it.

"At your service," I said and smiled at her.