Keeping A Hybrid

In the year 3112 Hybrids, Vampires and Werewolves take over, over powering the human race with over population. So, the government send out swat teams,The army, Bounty Hunters, anything they can get their hands on, to go out and contain all the creatures and cage them. But, when the jails start to become over crowded with all the different types of creatures, which makes them angry by being to close to each other. The government start to sell off the horrible creatures after months of training to humans as slaves, maids, pets, company or what ever they wanted them for.

After 2 years of catching, training and selling the Hybrids, Vampires and Werewolves.The government is finally in control of the situation and over-population. Until a rebel group of hybrids are caught and refuse to do anything the trainers try to teach them. So, when its time to split them up and sell them, no citizen will take them because of the money they need to put them through classes so they could be a normal pet. So, that's when they go to celebrities.When the four boys Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall from One Direction take on the responsibility of one, they were not planning on getting one quite like Harry.

_____________________________________________________________________

There you have it people the Preview of the story!! hehe

If you like it and want me to continue make sure to

Vote , Comment or Share :D