Essay 6

Essay 6: Importance Of Qualitative Research Across Different Fields

What is a Qualitative Research? It is widely useful and productive in experts, particularly for education, technical communication, advertising, business, social work and social behavioral services. Qualitative Research also has its different fields which are very important and continuously useful for the researchers. Now, what are those different fields of Qualitative Research?

Let's tackle first about the Qualitative Research in International Business. It uses different methods such as participant observation, focus groups, narrative reviews, and other hidden methods. Second, the Qualitative Research in Marketing. This is conducted using observation and often answers the questions "what", "when", "why" and "who" in desicion making. Third, Qualitative Research in Advertising. Advertising comes along with consumer's needs and wants and to understand what are those, they need to conduct a step by step research.

We also have a Qualitative Research in Psychology, commonly and strongly shaped the bahavioral as well as the cognitive traditions such as why some students don't want to be part of Online or Modular learnings. Second to the last, Qualitative Research in Technical Communication, determines how technology positively ongoing the smooth flow of communication. Last but not the least, Qualitive Research of Education. It also claims to gain an outcome from educational research carried out by a different fields, methodological approches and disciplines.