Essay 2

Essay 2: Characteristics, Ethics and Process of Research

As of an American Actor, Dermot Mulroney, "What people actually refer to as research nowadays is really just Googling." Where in the fact that it shouldn't be. Research have its own characteristics, ethics and more importantly a process. It's not just you google something and come up to a paper work that you can call as research.

Research is analytical, empirical, systematical, controlled, objective, have an hyphotesis and must be your original work. Some other characteristics of it are – concerns for context and meaning, has a naturally occurring settings, shows a descriptive data, emergent design and human; researchers an as instruments. On the other hand, the ethical consideration in quantitive research is you must act professionally, give an appreciation for the participants commitment through the time of researching and finally the letter that gives an authority to be allowed in conducting a study regarding to it.

Lastly, the process of research which is necessary for you to do it neatly, define research problems, review the literature, formulate hyphotesis, design research, collect data, analyze the data and report.