Essay 4

Essay 4: Kinds Of Research Across The Field

There are kinds of research across the field, do you know what are those? There are 7 kinds of it, the art research, the humanities research, the sports research, the science research, the business research, the agricultural and fisheries research, and lastly the information and communication technology research.

Now that I have mentioned the 7 kinds of research across the field, let us know their traits and description one by one. First, the art research, the best art research are sculptures, photographs, paintings and architecture. Second, the humanities research, study on human culture using speculative, analytical and critical approach. Third, the sport research, focused on the topic that are related to physical education and sports. Fourth, the science research, it is done by testing an existing theory. Fifth, the business research, it acquires knowlegde for professional purposes such as determining business opportunities.

Next to the last, the agricultural and fisheries research, it usually monitors the updated trend and events that involves agriculture and fisheries research environment. And last but not the least, the information and communication technology research, internet is the backbone of information and it provides faster communication, abundant information, education, entertainment, social networking and all the online connected services. All in all, research helps the world alot more better.