Chapter 27- Party crashers

Start from the beginning

"Just pretend like you belong." Theo nods defiantly, walking to the door. I wrap my arm around Brianna and lead her in, in hopes to cover her worried look.

We walk right past the security guard, Cameron and Miles send him a nod which he returns. We blend in with the rest of the party goers, all exchanging excited grins.

Asher had heard about a fancy party when he was out trying to find a random hookup at the park when he heard 2 girls talking about it. He told Cameron and the pair drug us all down there.

The heels I was wearing were already killing my feet and my hair already started to curl back up before the party even started. We rode up the large elevator to a penthouse room at the very top.

When the doors opened we were met with a large living room with tables spread around, waiters walking around with trays of food and drinks and people laughing and talking.

"Why did we agree to this again?" Bri whispers in my ear.

"I have no idea" I shake my head as Theo immediately grabs some of the small food on the trays and eating it.

"I have a feeling we aren't going to blend in very well." Miles nods over to Addie who was dancing to the music playing unlike everyone else in the room.

"Well, let's make the most of it before we get kicked out!" Cam shakes our shoulders, pulling up farther in.

{~}

"Well that didn't last long." Addie mutters, sitting on the curb.

We lasted about 30 minutes into the party before the people caught on and a security guard had to ask us to leave. Of course we did but not before grabbing 3 trays of champagne and running out of the building.

We chugged all the glasses and left them outside the building before running down the street. None of us were sober enough to drive home so we hung out in a 24 hour diner, giggling and laughing, until we were sober enough to go home.

I woke up with a massive hangover from the many glasses of champagne I drunk. Instead of doing anything that day, I lay around sleeping and watching movies. The rest of break was spent with my friends and family. It flew by in the blink of an eye and next thing I know, it was Monday.

"Did you guys hear about the snowball?" Brianna asks, holding a flyer in her hand.

"It's all over the school." Theo tells her, nudging her shoulder.

"It's stupid." I say as we walk to our table in the lunchroom.

"What's stupid?" Asher question while taking a bite of a chicken sandwich

"You." Cam snorts, pulling out his own lunch.

"I already got my dress, I'm so excited!" Addie cheers.

"3 girls already asked me to it" Asher says in a cocky tone.

"Which one are you taking?" Miles questions, sitting next to me.

"All of them."

I roll my eyes and quickly check my sugar as Addie and Brianna scold Asher for taking all 3 girls.