sixty eight

the next few days were... hard. louis apparently had a doctor's appointment on monday, which was in a couple of days. harry really wanted to come with him, but he had school that day. it was quite a disappointment. 

but, today was friday. after two nights of truth or dare, the boys were growing tired of the game and decided to take a break. harry, actually, loved it, especially when the dares included him and louis. harry let out a chuckle.

he was standing in the guest bedroom, in front of the full length mirror. it was the afternoon and he was just now getting dressed. he had on a pair of black jeans with his black boots, and a long sleeve white button down, which he rolled up to his elbows, and a checkered blue and white bowtie. it was one of his favourite outfits, especially because of the memories that went along with it. he remembered shopping for it with louis, and wearing it on one of their many dates over christmas break. on his wrist was a silver watch that louis had bought him, and why was everything incorporated with louis?

harry frowned at himself, hugging his arms around his body and swaying back and forth, realising how convincing his pouting face could be when he saw it in this mirror. he hair was swept forward, framing his pale face and curling below his ears and just above his eyebrow.

"harry."

harry smiled to himself and looked at the ground when he heard his voice. it had turned from wanting to fall on the ground sobbing to just smiling, because now he just wanted to appreciate him, he wanted to breathe every inch of him in without a care in the world.

"hi louis," he said quietly, adjusting his watch on his wrist.

the first thing he saw was louis hair, peeking over his own head as he stood on his tiptoes, placing a kiss to the back of harry's head. his small fingers brushed across the small of harry's back before sliding forward to hug around his tummy. harry leaned back into him, tilting his head back so it was laying on louis' shoulder. louis stepped forward so feet were on the outside of harry's, causing harry's bum to press against the front of louis.

"liam wants to go out to dinner with me tonight. says he misses talking to me. 's your fault, angel. you're hogging all my attention, and all you have to do is just stand there and look beautiful."

harry blushed deeply, turning around in louis' arms and letting louis rest his chin on the younger boy's shoulder. "i love you," he whispered, and just those words caused a dull ache in his chest.

instead of answering, louis leaned back and gently took harry's chin in his left hand, and cupped his jaw in the other. his pale blue eyes were still sparkling, his lips still moist and soft, his cheekbones still sharp and prominent. harry thought he was captivating, alluring, dazzling. when louis closed his eyes, the way he always did before he kissed harry, harry loved to watch how his eyelashes delicately brushed his cheekbones, because they were so, so long. harry lifted louis up on top of his boots and tangled his fingers in louis' honey fringe that he knew would be gone soon, and with his other hand he steadied louis by his waist.

and then louis was kissing him, tenderly, and every breath he took just pulled harry in more, entranced the younger boy more with his intriguing magic. he tasted like sugar cookies, and harry couldn't get enough of it. he pulled louis closer to him, wrapping both arms around his waist and holding their hips together. louis' black vans felt like feathers on top of harry's boots, and he was the perfect height. harry loved the way their foreheads touched and they now knew which way to tilt their heads and when, and they both kissed perfectly to match the other.

when harry finally pulled back, louis didn't jump up off his feet, just leaned back a little and looked at harry with heavy eyelids, biting his lip before releasing it.