Broken

Matt's POV

Via looked a little confused. "Woah, woah, woah." She said. "What do you mean you're SORT OF famous?" Then her face changed as realization hit her. Cam tried to put his arm around her shoulder. She pushed his arm away, and started to run out of the room, but Brent grabbed her tiny wrist. "Get off of me!" She screamed at him, tears streaming down her face. Via punched him in the stomach and kicked his shins, but that just seemed to annoy Brent. He bent her wrist, twisting her arm behind her back, and forced it toward her shoulder. "Ow! Ow! Stop it! That hurts!!" She shrieked, knees buckling towards the ground. We all heard the snap. Via grew very quiet, collapsed on the rug and cradled the broken wrist in her other hand.

Cam's POV

Brent broke Via's wrist. I don't know what I was thinking, but I stood, and started beating Brent up. I punched him in the face, and when he went down, I started kicking him. Via stared with at me with big scared eyes, and before I knew it, she was up screaming "No!" She pushed me away from Brent and started running again. This time she ran into Matt, who gave her a big bear hug. She shrieked, kicked, and punched, but Matt stood firm. Finally, Via calmed down and stood in Matt's arms crying great, big, heaving sobs. I walked over to Brent and pushed him. Via went crazy, crying in Matt's shoulder while screaming "Don't!" I looked at Brent and said "Get out of this house. I don't want to see you for the rest of my life."

Hayes' POV

Via freaked when Cam started beating up Brent, and ran into Matt. I was really afraid she was going to hurt herself more, but she calmed down and just stood there crying. Cam kicked Brent out of the house, and tried to talk to Via, but every time he got near her, she went crazy and started screaming "No! Don't!" Matt sat her down on the couch and rocked her until she calmed down enough to form a coherent sentence. I just stood there with the rest of the boys, not really sure what to do.

Nash's POV

Via got really scared and started crying, and I thought that maybe I could calm her down, so I crouched down next to her and asked, "Are you okay?" She looked at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes. "You l-l-lied to me. You said I wouldn't get hurt." She pushed me away, jumped up, and searched for a place to hide, which happened to be behind the couch. Matt went over to see if she was okay, and she hit him in the jaw. I could see it hurt him because he moved his hand to his face and held it there for a few seconds. When he removed his hand, he had a steely look on his face. Then it erased and he was jovial Matt again.

Matt's POV

When Nash came over to comfort Via, she just looked at him with her big, brown, doe eyes. It broke my heart. "You l-l-lied to me. You said I wouldn't get hurt." Then she pushed Nash, and ran behind the couch. I went over to see if she was okay, and she punched me in the jaw. It really hurt, and I actually felt mad for a moment. But then I remembered that Via was going through a tough time, and she was probably just scared. I felt better, and Via couldn't stay behind the couch forever. I told all the other boys to leave the room. Cam, Nash, and Hayes didn't look really happy about that, but they understood.