About Myself

"What's your name?" Cam asked. I decided I could trust him. "Olivia," I answered, "But all my friends call me Via. And your my friends... I think." "So, Via. Can you tell us a little about yourself? Like your favorite color and stuff?" Hayes asked with another shy smile. "Um, well, my favorite color is pink, and I love glitter. I like to sing, dance, and act. I'm 13, but I look a lot smaller..." I winced as a fresh wave of pain took hold of my ankle.

Nash's POV

"We really need to get your ankle checked out." I said worriedly. "We should take you to the hospital." I saw her already big eyes get even bigger. "No, not the hospital!" She burst out. Clearly there was something she wasn't telling us. "Ok, then." I replied. "Then how will we fix your ankle?" "It'll heal." She said rather vaguely. Then, Via's eyes rolled back in her head, and she passed out.

Hayes' POV

Oh My God. She passed out on the couch! She must be more hurt than any of us realized. We gotta do something. Cam picked her up and said, "We'll let her sleep in the guest room for now. But we gotta see what's wrong with her later." We all trooped up the stairs, Cam and Via in the lead, all of us following behind, until we got to the guest room. Then Cam laid Via down gently on the bed, careful not to jar her hurt leg. Nash tucked her in and we all whispered, "Goodnight." Then we left the room quietly.