The Whole Truth

Via's POV

After Nemo was over, the boys all started talking about school and stuff. I turned to Cam and asked, "Can I tell you guys something?" Cam looked at me for a moment then turned to everybody else and said, "Hey, Via's got something to tell us." All the boys quieted down. I looked at all of them and said, "Well you know how I told you I ran away?" Everybody nodded. "Um, those were my fifth set of parents. My real mom died giving birth to me and my real dad didn't want me. I've been in and out of orphanages, but every time my "parents" would abuse me." I rolled up the sleeves of my sweatshirt so they could see the scars in my arms. "I've sort of given up hope by now. When you guys helped me, I started to think that maybe I'd get a chance to have a better life."

The boys looked at my scars, and the looks of indignation on their faces spoke all. Cam looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry Via. I had no clue. I promise that we won't hurt you in any way. And we also have something to tell you. Have you ever heard of Magcon?" "No." The boys stared at me in disbelief. "What? Ever heard of getting locked in a closet for days without anything to eat? Just because you haven't heard about it doesn't mean it's not real!" Cam replied, "Magcon is short for Meet-And-Greet Convention. It's where all the famous Viners and Youtubers can meet their fans. Well we're a part of Magcon. We're sort of famous."