Maya slipped her tongue across his lower lip, he opened his mouth to allow her entrance right as she pulled away, ignoring his groan of complaint as she sat back up on his lap.

"One hour." She said. Josh shook his head.

"No." He stated.

"Half hour?" She asked. He smiled and shook his head again. Maya sighed and gave him a small glare.

"You can still go though. I'm sure Zay probably hasn't even left yet, you could still get a ride from him." He told her. Maya frowned and shook her head.

"I don't want to go without you." She said.

"Well that seems like a personal problem." He said.

"Joossshhh." She whined his name as she threw her head back slightly before looking back at her with her famous puppy dog eyes that she had been giving him all night.

"Stop with the look already!" He told her. "Maya, you know how I feel about parties. Especially college parties."

"You weren't always like that." She told him. He snorted.

"Are you talking about that party I went to that you followed me to years ago?" He asked. Maya gave a curt nod. Josh rolled his eyes.

"But not just that one either, Andrew said that you used to go to parties all the time up until last year." Maya said.

"Andrew needs to stop putting his nose where it doesn't belong." Josh said, getting annoyed.

"Josh seriously, what changed so suddenly that you don't like going to college parties anymore?" She asked him.

"Maya, the only reason I ever went to that college party back when you followed me was to meet girls. The only reason I ever went to any college party in the first place was to meet girls. I don't need to do that now." He reached a hand up and moved a piece of her hair that had fallen out of her bun behind her ear.

"But then why did you stop going last year when we didn't start dating until this year?" She asked him. Josh rolled his eyes at her obliviousness.

"Because, you idiot. That was when I realized I was in love with you." He told her. His heart thumped twice as loudly as normal. Even though their relationship had gotten serious very fast, it was the first time that either of them had told the other one that they were in love.

"Did you seriously call me an idiot?" Maya asked him. Josh narrowed his eyebrows at her. He let her words sink in slightly before he tilted his head at her and became slightly offended.

"Is that really the only thing that you just got from that sentence?" He asked her, shock in his tone as he stared at her with a disbelief look.

Maya stared at him for a moment before she slightly and slowly, let a smirk come across her face. She shook her head.

"Nah, I just like to see when you're flustered." She stated. Josh continued to frown at her. "I love you, too." She said quietly as she leaned down and met his lips with hers. Josh felt himself relax and relief flooded him. Along with happiness as realization came across him. They were in love.

Maya ran her hands up his neck and rested them on each side of his face as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Josh's hands gripping her waist tightly and running one hand up her back, tugging slightly on the back of her (his) t-shirt.

"This, is a lot more fun than going to some party." Josh mumbled against her lips as he placed pressure on her back to bring her further down on top of him, to where her chest was flush up against his. Maya smiled.

"I guess," She leaned back slightly and let her hands come down to the buttons of his shirt. "That we can have a little party of our own." She told him as one of the buttons came undone on his shirt. "Oops." She smirked.

"Don't start something you might not be able to finish." Josh teased her. Maya raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh I completely intend to finish..." She winked. "That is unless Riley-" Josh slammed his lips against hers again cutting her off mid sentence. Maya moaned as he forced his tongue back inside her mouth, another one of his buttons coming undone.

"Please don't mention my nieces name when we're kissing." He begged her slightly as he trailed kisses from her mouth to her jaw and down to her neck. Maya closed her eyes in pleasure, a little distracted from what they were talking about in the first place.

"Is there a-oh- a um-mm-chance we could get caught?" Maya asked as Josh found her sweet spot and slightly sucked. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Andrew wont be back until Monday, he's visiting family." He told her. Maya nodded. She undid another one of his buttons.

"Good. Because you're right. This is much better than going to some stupid party." Josh smirked and grabbed her waist, rolling them over so that he was on top, silencing her squeals with his lips.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!