~Innocence~ (YoshiHwan)

Start from the beginning

After their practice, everyone laid down on the floor, panting heavily. This time, Yoshi was beside Jihoon.

"Hey," Jihoon panted, "Is everything okay?? ...You seemed ...distracted."

Yoshi brought his brows together, trying to recall what he did that made Jihoon notice his apparent distraction. "Umm, nothing?"

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "Yoshi, I know you very well! You never lose your concentration when you dance!"

Yoshi sighed. "It's nothing, really. Maybe I'm just stressed."

"About what?" Jihoon asked back, he wasn't letting things go.

"The preparations," Yoshi lied.

"Yesterday, you said you're satisfied with our preparations this time." Jihoon sharply stared at Yoshi's quivering eyes. "Stop lying Yoshi, you're a bad liar." Jihoon said.

Yoshi sat up. He was really torn inside, he didn't even want to admit how he started looking at Junghwan in a not so innocent way. He felt so guilty and so wrong.

"I don't know, Jihoon, please don't ask me anymore, I'll go crazy otherwise." Yoshi pleaded. Jihoon's eyes softened at that.

"Alright, take your time. But know that I'll be there to talk to you anytime you need." Jihoon said. Yoshi felt grateful that Jihoon let him go. But his heart still ached as he thought that he was in the wrong.

Yoshi's condition only got worse and the stress was evident in his performances. After Jihoon, Hyunsuk and Mashiho also noticed how his performance seemed a bit off. They all inquired him but he stayed silent. The worry of the hyungs spread in the whole team and by the time the comeback date came near, everyone knew Yoshi wasn't doing well.

Just 3 days before the comeback, when they were practising, Yoshi froze when it came to his part. He got tongue tied and couldn't rap, which made him forget his dance moves as well. Everyone froze at that, some even let out little noise of frustration. Yoshi glanced at Junghwan and saw his terrified look.

Scrunching up his face in pain, Yoshi left the room in an instant and went inside him room, locked it from the inside and broke down.

Yoshi sobbed hard. He blamed his heart, his brain, his mind and overall himself. He hated how he grew romantic feelings for someone so young as Junghwan, someone from his own team, someone who looks at him as a brother. He hated how he couldn't even handle it and how he completely messed up his performance. He hated how everyone's career would be brought down only because of him.

Suddenly, he heard some soft knocks on his door, accompanied by a soft voice.

"Hyung, Yoshi hyung? Can you open up, please?"

It was Junghwan. Yoshi wanted to hold Junghwan and cry in his arms. He wanted Junghwan to know how he fell in love with him and he wanted Junghwan to love him back.

"Hyung, talk to me, please." Junghwan softly said. His voice was trembling, maybe because he was nervous as well. Yoshi wiped the tears on his face and stood up to open the door.

On opening the door, he saw Junghwan, crying. Yoshi was shocked to see the maknae crying. So, without thinking anything, he hugged the younger.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to bring you guys down. I just-" Yoshi let out a sob.

"Hyung," Junghwan let go of the hug, "That's not why I'm worried." He dragged Yoshi inside his room and let him sit on the bed, following him soon.

"Hyung, I can tell that you're upset or stressed out. Can you tell me what's wrong? It's not about the comeback, hyung, I'm worried about you." Junghwan said calmly, wiping the tears on his own face.