Chapter 25: Duel and Broken Souls

Începe de la început

-TimeSkip-

The two fighters stand in front of one another, as they look around to see the crowd of people cheering

Heathcliff: I'm sorry, Ares. I didn't realize this would be such a big deal.

Ares: ...They came to watch a show, let's not disappoint.

Heathcliff: You're right, once we finish you will be an official member of the Knight of the Blood Oath. I'll treat this as a mission.

The red-armored man opens his menu and sends a duel request. <<Will you accept duel request>>. The solo player clicks <Accept>>. They both begin to pull out their swords and shields and stand ready to fight as the countdown overhead begins at 60 seconds.

They both stare down the other, and finally the screen began the fight with <<START!>>. The solo player dashes forwards and begins his onslaught of strikes. The commander only stands and takes the strength of his hit with his shield, completely unfazed and unharmed.

After a barrage of attacks, the commander faked an attack with his shield, causing the player to jump back and avoid the attack from the blade

After a barrage of attacks, the commander faked an attack with his shield, causing the player to jump back and avoid the attack from the blade. The red leader runs forward and punches the player in the stomach with his shield.

This sent the player to fly backward, he landed and created a plan. He activated his unique skill and sent 2 slashes in the shape of X to the commander, he immediately threw his southern-style throwing knife into the air to make it curve and land a hit from behind, lastly, he sent a horizontal slash that barely touches the ground to attack his legs.

The commander saw all of this and took the X slash head-on with his shield. Next quickly turned and blocked the throwing knife with his shield. He turned around and stabbed the end of his shield into the ground to take the low slash. What he didn't expect was the shield that hit him square in the face by the beater.

He was sent back but landed on his feet, he saw that his health bar lowered but was still green. He barely had time to react as another wave of black slashes was sent his way. He looked over his shield to see where the attack was coming from only to see a shadow flying overhead.