Chapter 12: The Fall and Rise of Guilds

Начните с самого начала

- March 31, 2023 - Boss Dungeon -

The sun rose over the dungeon that held the boss room. The assault team had finished taking out the mobs and waited outside the boss room. It seems that the new guild and Kirito were behind schedule, and the Aincrad Liberation Corp was a no show. Finally, Kirito and the guild he mentioned arrived, and what surprised the beaters and Divine Dragon Alliance was that the new guilds' solid red armor scheme. Kirito came up to the duo and greeted them.

Kirito: Hey guys, what's up.

Asuna: Don't "what's up" us! Do you know how late you are?

As the girl scolds the boy, he shyly took it because he knew that he couldn't win against her.

Ares: Anyways, are these the guys you talked about?

The leader walked up to the group of 3 and introduced himself. He had white hair, an older face, and he held a large cross-shaped shield with a blade behind the shield.

 He had white hair, an older face, and he held a large cross-shaped shield with a blade behind the shield

Heathcliff: You must be the God of War, the beater... It is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Heathcliff and I am the commander of the Knight of the Blood Oath.

Ares:....Just call me Ares, do you know where the ALC is? Kibaou agreed on this date.

Before the man could respond, a scream could be heard from inside the boss room. The group runs and quickly opens the door, in the other side stood 20 players fighting the boss that appears to be a specter. The cactus-looking leader of the ALC had a clear face of fear written all over his face.

Kirito: Everyone get back!

They did as they were told and the arriving group took its place. Heathcliff quickly took charge and led both his guild and the DDA in the fight. His tactics were great but the problem was that all the attacks they tried to land had gone through the ghost boss.

Ares: *Thoughts* Damn! We can't land a solid hit!

He turned back to his partner and saw that she was shaking slightly, he grabbed her by the shoulders and took her behind the battle.