Chapter 5

Daenerys didn't know why she was crying. Was her son not a product of rape? Why was she so sad? The voice of the man who told her to be Elrond, woke her up from her thoughts.

"You shouldn't be to sad, my lady. It is not your fault. It was the man that pushed you. He made the child die," he said.

"But I always wanted a child and now I can't anymore."

"Your body is not damaged, so you wil be fine," he said, still holding her in his embrace. What made him feel like he was at home?

Daenerys decided not to tell him what the witch told her. She realised Elrond was still keeping her in his arms. 'Maybe she just needs to relax,' he thought.

He released her. "Would you like to take a bath, my lady?" he asked quickly, staring into her eyes.

"Yes, my lord, I would like that," she responded weakly. He helped her onto her legs and called Doreah. Then he walked outside to not make her feel uncomfortable.

"When did he arrive?" Daenerys asked Doreah.

"Still curious, aren't you?" Doreah said with a smile on her face. "He arrived when you just passed out. After that he stayed in this tent for two days," Doreah told Daenerys.

A dim smile curled upon Daenerys lips. 'An extraordinary, strange and beautiful man,' she thought, 'How could it be that he saved me?' The hot water on her skin really made her feel relaxed. 'Maybe it was better the boy didn't live,' she thought while she closed her eyes and saw Thranduil's face