𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I just want to be able to look at someone and..." Cassie said as she looked over at Steve. "And be able to share memories with them." She said before bringing her eyes back down to her hands. "You know, when I hear you speak about life in the 40s I can't help but envy you, because I can't do that." She added as Steve shook his head and brought his hand up to rest on her back.

"Hey, sooner or later we're going to figure this all out." Steve said as Cassie furrowed her eyebrows looking at him.

"We?" She questioned as Steve brought a smile onto his face.

"Yes we, because I am going to help you." Steve said, bringing his other hand to wrap around her own. Cassie looked down at his hand and smiled.

After Sam offered his assistance in capturing Jasper Sitwell the four conjured up a strategy to be able to simply capture him without making any noise

After Sam offered his assistance in capturing Jasper Sitwell the four conjured up a strategy to be able to simply capture him without making any noise. Sitwell had just finished a meeting with Senator Stern, another HYDRA conspirator, when Cam called Sitwell and forced him up on the roof of a tall building.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve quickly asked as he pushed Sitwell towards the edge of the roof.

"Never heard of it." Sitwell said as he quickly brought his glasses back onto his face.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?" Steve quickly asked as Nat and Cassie followed closely behind him.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick." Sitwell said reaching the edge of the building almost tipping over. Yet Steve quickly reached and grabbed him by his blazer pulling him back up.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers. " Sitwell said with a smirk on his face as the girls behind Steve rolled their eyes. They had a little rock, paper, scissors game to define who would do the kick.

"You're right. It's not." Steve said, smoothing out the wrinkles he had made on his blazer. As Sitwell caught a glance over at the two girls playing a match behind him.

"It's theirs." Steve said before moving aside and Cassie quickly sent her foot crashing against Sitwell as he went tumbling over the edge of the roof.

"I'm telling you, you and Cassie make quite the pair. You should take her out on that date you owe her." Nat said as Cassie fixed the hair that had fallen out of place from her ponytail.

"You know I'm standing right here." Cassie said as she sighed and Steve's cheeks quickly flared up with heat.

"Would you want to go on a date with me Cassie?" Steve asked Cassie to blush.