Chapter One - Crap!

"But mom!!" I yelled

"No buts! That was the sixth school you just got kicked out of and we've already tried homeschooling, so you willbe attending the Wesley Academy for Boys!" she said sternly. I could understand why she was mad, but there was no way in Hell I was going to WAB, no freakin' way!

"But I'm a girl!" I shouted at her "There is no way I am going to a school for boys while I am a girl, no freakin' way. I don't care even if you are the principal of the school, its Not happening!" I yelled with anger in my eyes. Arguments always got pretty heated at my house.

"I don't care what you say Ashley, you will be going and that's that, you can pout all you want, but until your little ass turns eighteen in ten months, I am your legal guardian and you will do what I say!" she said with satisfaction. As much as I hated to admit it, she had complete authority over me for another ten months, but when I was eighteen things would be a hell of a lot different.

"Fine! I hope you enjoy ruining my life!" I said storming off to my room and slamming the door. I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my Iphone to dial my best friend Jordan Lessly. She would understand.

After about three rings I heard a voice. "Hey" she said.

"Hey yourself" I said smiling.

"So, how's it going?" She said with some sarcasm.

"Bad, you'll never believe what my mom did today, she -" I started, but she interrupted me. "I hope you know that this is my voice mail, but you probably fell for it. Hahaha. Loser! Well its Jordan, leave a message!" her voice said laughing hysterically. Seriously!! She always did stuff like this. I have to admit though, it was pretty funny on the other side of the phone. So I just started laughing and said, "Karma's a bitch!" and hung up.

I would totally get her back for that later. She wouldn't know what hit her. She always knew I was better and pranks and giving people what they deserve, hence how I got my Bad girl rep.

As I was sitting on my bed reading the new Seventeen magazine, my dad walked in. "Hey honey, I'm sorry about the disagreement with you mom." he said sweetly. I had always had an awesome relationship with my dad.

"Its just, she doesn't get it, its an all boys school, I mean come on, those boys will be all over me, and since Ian I don't want anyone near me or anything." I said looking up at him. I could see my dad's kindness in his eyes.

"I know but, Ash, what do you want us to do, no other school will take you at this point, grades or not because of you record, but you will need to dress differently at you new school." My dad said sternly eyeing up my black skinny jeans and red top combo which you would see my black lacy bra out of.

"What's wrong with the converse?" I said sarcastically and he laughed. "You know what I meant Ash, now why don't you get ready for bed, cause its already ten and I'll bring you up some cereal to hold you off until the morning." I looked at the clock, holy shit! I had argued with my mom over three hours ago and had been up here ever since.

"Ok, dad, but when do I start school?" I asked. Please do NOT say tomorrow was all I was thinking.

"Well, you were supposed to start tomorrow, but since you need a new wardrobe," he started eyeing my black bra that was showing and giving me the look "you can take off tomorrow to go get your uniform fitted."

"WHAT!! A uniform! No way!" I said shaking my head. Yeah right! Going to WAB and now this, he had to be kidding me.

"Yeah, sorry Ash, but you can go see Celeste tomorrow and I'll even let you pick out your uniform and stuff as long as it matches the school colors, ok?" he said smiling. Celeste was my personal designer when needed. She picked out the outfit I was currently wearing. In fact, she had my exact fashion sense.

'Well, what are the school colors?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me. I was going to have to come up with a rough sketch today to give to Celeste tomorrow.

"Their navy blue and a mustardish yellow. Your mom already gave Celeste a piece of fabric of each color, so that you and the boys aren't wearing different yellows or something, which by the way, did you know that there are over thirty different yellows!" he said rambling on.

"Yeah, I did dad, practically every girl knows that." I said laughing with a smile on my face.

"Ok, well, let me go get that dinner for you and I'll set up an appointment for you with Celeste for twelve in the afternoon. How does that sound?" he asked. Bless him; he always wanted me to be happy.

"Sounds great!" I said. He was so sweet! He walked out the door and I immediately started stripping. When I had gotten down to just my bra and panties, my phone rang. It was Matt Goldfield, my best friend in the whole world who happened to live right across from me. We would sometimes open our windows and talk to each other by screaming across the way. He was so funny. I smiled and picked it up.

"Hey Matt!" I said

"Hey your beautiful self in that adorable attire you are wearing. You really decided to give me a show tonight now didn't you!" he said amused. Wait! Crap, the window shades, I forgot to pull them shut! Well, mine as well not let him know that he completely embarrassed me.

"You like?" I said in a seductive voice. I had know Matt for twelve years and we were best friends and God did I love him, not like that of course, but as a super best friend. Whenever I would have nightmares and wake him up, he would always jump from his roof to mine, climb through the windows and sleep with me. Not have sex or anything, or even take all our clothes off, he would just simply hold me till. the nightmares went away, and they always did.

"No, I Love!" he purred. He ways obviously enjoying my black lacy bra and thong, so I simply went over to the window. I saw him smiling at me with an amused expression and when I waved, smiled and shut the blinds, I immediately got an "Aww!! No fair." from the end of the line and I giggled. "Well, you could always come over later and maybe you'd get to see that again." I said jokingly.

"Ok!" he said in an amused, higher voice.

"Good night Matt."

"Good Night, Precious." he returned, and I hung up. Matt was the sweetest person on the face of the earth and there was no one I'd rather have had my first kiss with honestly, cause I remember it too this day.

The minute I had finished putting on my cami to sleep in my dad knocked. "Yeah, come in." I whisper yelled. He came in with a bowl of cranberry cereal and one scrambled egg.

"Aww, thanks dad, you shouldn't of." I said, truly meaning it, I really had the best dad in the entire world.

"Yes, I should of." he simply said and kissed my forehead. "Good night, sweet dreams, and God bless." he said. It was our thing that we always said before one of us went to bed.

"You too dad." I returned.

After I finished my breakfast/dinner, I made some sketches for the uniform that I was going to be forced to wear. At around 12:30, I flicked off the lights and fell asleep, only to be woken by the sound of someone creeping in through my window. Now what the hell is going on I thought. Who the hell is in my room?!

 I really hope you enjoyed chapter one, I have chapter two in the making. Its not really that big of a clif hanger so don't complain!! Please vote and comment. One the side is a picture of Matt Goldfield, HOT!! ------------------------------->