Enter unbridled rage

A/N this chapter will be switching between your pov and Ichigo's constantly!

(y/n) POV:

'see ya later soul reaper'

I just can't to catch a break can I? It's just one thing after the other, first I have some dude in a cloak shooting arrows at me. Then I end up taking an hour long ride and getting all touchy feely with a complete stranger who just happens to know I'm a soul reaper. In hindsight the second one is probably my fault.... Anyways, I just have to remember why I came here, for some peace and quiet. I'm just here to visit my family, check on the company and get away from all the crazy people back in Karakura.

Ichigo POV:

*in school*

The Denreishinki(soul reaper phone) starts beeping again, prompting a shocked Rukia to pick it up and run off while mentally stating that she found him. Back at the exam listing, Keigo proposes that he and Ichigo go to a karaoke bar because it has an attractive hostess, only for Rukia to run up and pull Ichigo away by the hand while telling him to come with her for a minute, leaving a stunned Keigo to note that she is quite aggressive as Mizuiro admits that he thinks they really are seeing each other. Letting go of Ichigo's hand, Rukia informs him that she has received a Hollow purification order, prompting Ichigo to state that he hopes there really is one this time while continuing to run alongside her.

(y/n) POV:

Arriving at the company building I look around and see a bunch of moving trucks. It seems like the place still hasn't been completely decorated. The moving trucks consisted of furniture and lights, but I guess that type of stuff is bound to come last in an office building. Now onto the next step, finding my parent's office. Heading inside the building I look around only to realize the only thing on the bottom floor are the movers bringing in the furniture, the secretary's desk in the middle of everything. Disregarding the craziness going around I go directly towards the secretary. "Hey can you tell me which floor Mr.&Mrs. (l/n) are on?" I asked a smile gracing my face.

Ichigo POV:

As he and Rukia continue to run down the hall, Ichigo accidentally bumps into Uryū on the way and apologizes to him before continuing to run off as Uryū brushes his shoulder and walks away. That night, Ichigo stands in the street in his Shinigami form and notes with irritation that there was still no Hollow even after all that effort. Dragging Ichigo's body over to him, Rukia tells him to shut up and get back in his body before inspecting her Denreishinki once more as Ichigo tells her to do something about her useless cell phone. While Ichigo lifts up his body and returns to it, Rukia demands to know if he is saying that this is her fault and reminds him that she merely relays the orders she receives.

(y/n) POV:

The elevator pings, signaling my arrival to the top floor which is where my parents are. Exiting the elevator I see that this floor looks to be the only one completely finished. Walking up the hallway I take notice of all the other names on the doors I pass. None interest me except the vice president 'sae niijima'. Haven't heard her name before. I walk towards the door that has my parent's name on it. Putting my ear to the door I listen to see if their currently talking to someone. I can hear three people talking, although I can only catch every few phrases of what their saying. 

'I just want to see him' ' you gave up that right a long time ago Ms. niijama' ' The only reason I joined this company and accepted this position was so I could see him, yet you took that from me'

Sensing that this may be a personal conversation I slowly backed away, not really wanting to hear the argument my parents seemed to be in.

Ichigo POV: