Enter the invisible killer

(y/n) POV:

The whole day whenever I went by Chad and his new bird I felt as if I was being watched. I tried looking at the others to see if they had noticed. Rukia was too busy entertaining the girls of the class. Ichigo had his same nonchalant face that he always had. Chad was hard to read considering we had just met. Speaking of Chad his personality made me think that he was someone who didn't live for himself. Even the way Ichigo described him gave off the same feeling. Ichigo had told us that when he first met Chad that he was getting beat up. Of course I found it hard to believe seeing how big he was, but then Ichigo told us something interesting. He said that Chad refused to use his fists to harm others, in any way even if it was self defense. The only times he would raise his fists was when he used them to defend Ichigo. While that seems chivalrous to most, it was idiotic to me. 

That way of thinking wasn't good, especially for the wellbeing of a person. If you think that of yourself your nothing more than a slave to your own ideology. Only willing to defend someone else and not yourself. But I'm getting lost in my thoughts here. The important thing was that no one besides me and the bird for some reason. It was creeping me out, the bird was acting as if he was more than just a bird. He was observing more than a bird would and to make it worse he seemed to be staring at me especially. It stared at me when I wasn't looking and then when I would turn to meet it's gaze, it would shy away like a person. I was starting to think my time fighting hollows has made me more paranoid. 

Speaking of hollows me and Ichigo had started taking turns on going out to fight hollows during class. The teacher didn't seem to care for whatever weird reason when Ichigo left and I just had my modsoul takeover for me. Ichigo is supposed to get his next week. With all this thinking I got caught up and didn't realize it was time to leave class until Ichigo had tapped me.

Ichigo: (y/n) it's time to go, school's over.

I nod and gather my stuff before walking out the door with Ichigo and Rukia. Chad had already left with his bird. I noticed that since Chad and the bird left that I hadn't felt the same weird presence I had been all day.  I decided to just shake it off and take a nap when I got home. I got home and looked around noticing that my parents weren't here but that was to be expected with them moving downtown near their headquarters. I was still adjusting to living by myself, it was weird, even though they weren't normally home anyways the house felt, empty. The absence of all the stuff they had in their rooms and the rooms in the house was weird to say the least. I went to my room and took off my clothes before laying sown on my bed.

*timeskip 1 hour*

I woke up to my phone ringing. On the first call I tried to ignore it, but immediately afterwards the person called me again. I answered the phone ready to yell but before I got the chance Rukia shouted at me through the phone.

Rukia: Where have you been you idiot I've been trying to call you for the past 30 minutes!?

(y/n): Could you not yell at me? I just woke up Rukia.

Rukia: So you mean to tell me you were sleeping while I was running for my life!?

(y/n): What do you mean your running for your life Rukia? 

Rukia: Remember that bird Chad brought into class today?

(y/n): Yes, why?

Rukia: Turns out it was the spirit of a boy and for some reason there's a hollow who insists on attacking me, Chad and the bird.

(y/n): Where's Ichigo?

Rukia: Ichigo is at home with his sister. For some reason after she touched the bird she started crying and bawling her eyes out. So Ichigo took her home.