Seeing them his eyes darkened.

" She is the one who published the article Sid. She just want money." She said again

How many times she will repeat the same sentences.

I came to this world hearing a loud sound.....maybe something broke , only to see it was Ria's phone.

"I dare you to say another bad word about Sadhvi." He warned her.

But Bani doesn't seem to effect by this.

" What will you do??? She is a slut.
This is what we all a girl who sleeps around. Am I wrong? " She said angrily.

" She doesn't sleep around." Siddarth said fisting his hand to control his anger.

"Isn't she.....just looking at those pictures is enough to say that she sleeps around." She shouted.

"And wait.....can we call her a prostitute as she is doing it for money??" She laughed at me.

My eyes welled up listening to her.i took few breathes stopping myself from crying.

Will he not say that we are married????
I thought.

"Shut up.....you can't talk to her with such tone.

You are asking about our relation right???" He asked her

To which ani nodded her head.

" WE ARE MAN AND WIFE. Is this enough???" He said.

I started trying for real listening to this.

I am so touched with him....revealing our secret.

I have never ever cried in happiness.......I always wanted to experience that.

Which I am doing it right now.

I am now floating in the cloud of happiness.

I don't care what others think.....but I am happy that we are married.
I am not concerned with anything else.

I can look at the shockful expressions from almost everyone expect Geetha.

"Say it is a lie Sid." Ria said.

"No it isn't so I expect you to stay away from her.

And I hope everyone know that husband can kiss his wife. So I don't find any fault doing that. So stop slut shaming my wife because she is the most precious one to me." He said coming towards me.

I couldn't stop myself anymore...  I ran towards him before he could reach me and thrown myself at him.

He almost stumbled back as he didn't expect this coming. But anyway he hugged me back.

I was crying and almost chocked.....listening to it he moved back from me and rubbed my tears.

"Don't cry baby...." He said.

I nodded but I couldn't stop myself.....I am so much overwhelmed with happiness

But he is looking corcernly at me.
" Don't try.....I will make them pay for their deeds." He said.

I shook my head saying

"Do....don't do it..I.... I am fine ." I said as I sobbed.

He sighed and gave me his hand kerchief from his pockets.

Seeing that I felt so happy.

I have always saw in drama male lead offering his hanky to female lead...now that I am experiencing it....it feels heaven.

"Please don't cry baby.....I can't see you like this." He said

"No...I am crying with happiness." I said pouting as I wanted to kiss him right now .

I would have done it if we don't have any audience here.

Suddenly someone pulled me back.

I was frightened.......it was Bani.

"Just by saying you don't become wife and husband. We need proofs." She said.

I tried to remove her painful hold on my hand but it inturn tightened.

Siddarth  swat Bani' hand away and held me protectively.

"Don't even dare come near my wife. I will make sure you will be bankrupt if you repeat it." He warned her.
She looked somewhat afraid hearing his threat.

"And you guys need proof right???" He asked to which all Ria's friend nodded

He removed the thali (mangalsutra)  which i was hiding all these days for all to see.

" Is this enough proof??
Even if it is not don't care......" He spatted before holding my hand walking out from there.

I can feel all the gazes on me.

I saw Varun who was looking confused at me???

Sigh.....I should explain all the things to him.

I thought as I followed Siddarth.

******

Hey guys????
Did you liked today's double updates?????

Hope you are satisfied with this.

I will try my best to entertain you always.

Please don't forget to vote the chapters