Chapter 61: Gland Marking

Start from the beginning

Reminiscent of Gu Wei's abnormalities in the past few days, Yue Fei's heart sighed a bit. It was not really a terminal illness, right?

At this moment, Gu Wei was having a video conference in the study room next door, and suddenly heard that the door of the study room next door was opened, followed by rapid footsteps, and then the door of his study room was being knocked on.

"Today's meeting ends here. We continue the rest tomorrow. If you need to have something done today, you can send me an email first."

Turning off the computer, seeing that Yue Fei didn't push the door in, as if waiting for his permission, he got up and walked towards the door.

"What happened......"

Before Gu Wei finished speaking, the rich sweet spring poured in from the half-open door, almost in the blink of an eye, making his breathing get a little heavy.

The mature omega pheromone was richer and more confusing than before.

Yue Fei's cheeks flushed, and he raised his hand to grab Gu Wei's arm: "I, am I suffering from a terminal illness that can't be cured?"

... Gu Wei was completely unprepared for this question: "Huh?"

Yue Fei: "Look, I've been sweating a lot, but I don't have a fever when I check my forehead. Am I going to die?"

Yue Fei, who had experienced sudden death before coming to this world, was a little panicked at the moment.

Hearing that Yue Fei regarded his estrus reaction in the preparatory stage as a terminal illness, Gu Wei laughed helplessly, and hugged the person into his arms distressingly: "That is what you've been thinking about all day long."

For some reason, Gu Wei's approach made Yue Fei feel much better, and the heat that seemed like a burning fire finally eased down.

"Then what's wrong with me?" Yue Fei puzzled.

Gu Wei raised his hand, stroked his soft hair, and said dumbly, "It might be, it's the heat."

Feeling the body in his arms froze because of these words, Gu Wei subconsciously clung to the person's hand tightly.

"How is it possible? I'm a beta." Yue Fei didn't believe it.

Gu Wei calmed him down: "Huh? Who said you are a beta, you have always been an omega."

Yue Fei: "...Huh?"

"You need a temporary mark now." Before Yue Fei could react, Gu Wei continued.

Yue Fei was still not digesting this new information: "..."

"Be good, turn around."

Gu Wei supported Yue Fei's shoulders, making the boy turn his back to him.

Under the collar, the reddish glands exude a sweet smell that destroys the self-control of an alpha.

The big, well-knotted hand covered the omega's slender neck, and the other arm clamped the omega's waist.

After Yue Fei realized that he was in danger, he struggled a little before being pressed against the wall.

The overwhelming rosin was as majestic as the sea, mixing with the bubbling sweet spring, merging with each other, two becoming one.

The alpha at this moment did not allow the slightest resistance from omega.

The slightly cool lips and teeth touched the hot skin, and Yue Fei, who was disoriented, slowly widened his eyes, and his slender fingers clawed at the wall, a little scared, but his body was waiting in expectation.