Me: Mh.

Mic: When does your school end?

Me: At 3 p.m. why?

Mic: Sho is going to get you, so don't go anywhere! Just wait in front of the school for him, okay?

Me: Okay.

Then he turned around and let me leave. Once I got inside, I found spider lilies littering my desk again. I kinda liked the flowers, so I took one and put it in my hair. Call me crazy but I liked it. It was also hard to get the flower out of my hair once I placed it in. My hair was so wild that it entangles itself with the flower.

--- Time skip brought to you by teachers mocking and teasing Izuku while enjoying it ---

The school bell rang it was lunch break. Everyone went outside the room leaving me with the Dandelion alone.

Bakugo: OI, DEKU! WHAT THE FUCK? WHERE WERE YOU!!!

Me: At home.

Bakuro: So you stupid ass don't even want to study anymore, huh? Do you think that you are that better?

Me: No, but I at least know how to suppress my anger, you Dandelion!

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME?

Oh no, did I say that aloud?

Me: Nothing.

Maybe he didn't hear it after all!

Bakugo: I AM NOT FUCKING DEAF! I FUCKING HEARED YOU SHITTY DEKU!

And here goes my last hope of getting out of this...

Bakugo: You think a useless nobody like you is better than me? Don't give yourself hope! Your are useless! A waste of space! Why don't you just die already?

He then tackled me, throwing me out of my chair. Bakugo began kicking and using his quirk on me. Burns were beginning to form at the skin parts he gripped on.

Me (whispering): I must admit you aren't that stupid to leave marks on my uniform...

Bakugo: WHAT? SAY THAT AGIAN!!!

Oh shit, did I say that aloud again?

What's wrong with me today?

I guess I am really tired of living and just don't care anymore.

Our class room had a balcony like every fifth class. I knew that my school was a little bit special. A fall from these balconies would kill a student with luck. If I wanted to make sure to die then I needed to go to the roof.

Bakugo: You know? Here is a great advice, if you really want to be useful then why don't you take a swan dive of the roof already? Maybe you will get a quirk too!!

The angry Pomeranian opened the door to the balcony and pulled me toward it. He then was leaning me over the railing. He was so close on letting me lose and as suddenly the door to our classroom opened Bakugo let loose and I grabbed him. I didn't wanted to fall when I knew that it would only hurt and not kill me.

Katsuki looked surprised and then pulled me up again, throwing me inside the room

Katsuki looked surprised and then pulled me up again, throwing me inside the room. The student that entered the room was one of his minions telling him to go and eat with them, they had secured him a meal and it would get cold. The student or better to say his minion was standing there watching in amusement.

Bakugo then went to my side and began chocking me.

Me: Just end it!

He chocked me harder and began crying.

Why are you crying?

He then let me go and as he began leaving the room he said one more thing.

Bakugo: You aren't fucking worth it!

Me: You are right...

'You are a failure! You can't do anything right!'

A tear escaped fell down my cheek.

So true...

'Useless'

'Waste of Space'

'Disgusting'

'Deku'

'Worthless'

'Stupid'

'Bastard'

'Quirkless Disappointment'

'Do us all a favor and just die already!'

I will...

'Death'

Me: I should take his advice.

With that, I left the room and slowly made my way to the roof. Once I was on the roof, I let myself drop do the ground. My new injuries made it hard for me to move. Thanks to that Dandelion, I was sure that I had a sprained ankle. I laid there exhausted of life and existence itself.

--- Time skip brought to you by Izuku getting the idea to end his suffering once and for all ---

Half an hour before school ends, I finally got up from my position on the roof. It was so calming up there that I simply fell asleep.

This will be it!

I went to the railing got over it pretty quickly and then let myself fall!

I can finally be free!

As I was falling, I saw everything slow down. I even looked Bakugo in his eyes while I fell!

I hope you are happy that I took your advice!

I then closed my eyes and right before I hit the ground I felt some strong arms wrap around me, catching me

I then closed my eyes and right before I hit the ground I felt some strong arms wrap around me, catching me. Opening my eyes, I saw Eraserhead out of breath.

Oh great he saved me again...

Why is it always you?

Aizawa: WHAT THE FUCK KID!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

He looked at me right into my emotionless eyes and then his eyes moved up to the flower.

Aizawa: Where did you get that?

Me: Huh?