Everyone understood it except him!

Everyone knows Archie has been desperately in love with Ambrose since they practically met, but evidently my cousin is the only fool in the country who hasn't figured it out yet.

Just when I was about to tell him something about it, we heard Aunt Zelda's commanding voice calling us for dinner.

We both went down and found the whole table set with Archie already seated, I widened my eyes to see all those delicious courses I wonder if my Aunt Hilda has been here recently.

I find it unlikely given what had happened this afternoon, when I sat down at the table I greeted Archie who was staring at me a little surprised.

Then Ambrose asked everyone present "Who made all these delicacies? Did Aunt Zelda make peace with Aunt Hilda?

Her Aunt Zelda walked in and answered my cousin's question "No Ambrose, your Aunt Hilda and I are currently still on a collision course and anyway I cooked."

She sat quietly at the table and drank a glass of wine in the meantime we all stared at her in shock.

Since when does Zelda Spellman start cooking?

Should we call an exorcist by accident?

Tired of being watched like that, Aunt Zelda asked us annoyed, "Why are you all staring at me like that? What did I do that was strange?"

Then Ambrose replied "Except Aunt it's weird that you touched a frying pan that is more like Hilda than you do."

Displeased, Zelda said to him "Listening to you Ambrose it seems that I have never cooked anything in my entire life, then if you don't feel like eating what I have prepared you can easily go to bed without dinner."

My cousin, worried that this would happen, fell silent and began to eat without making too many unsolicited observations.

As I was about to start tasting lasagna curious to know what my aunt's cooking is like having never tasted it, Aunt Zelda then added "Then this time I decided to cook big to celebrate Sabrina's return."

As she said it she reserved me with a smile of pure happiness then that moment was interrupted by Ambrose who said "I knew you had preferences aunt but not up to this point for me for example you never cooked."

Archie and I laughed in the meantime. Zelda gave him a warning look and said "Ambrose think about eating so you talk less."

After that last warning was given to my cousin, our dinner continued in peace without being disturbed by third parties.

***

The next day

It was nice to find myself sleeping in the same bed that welcomed me during the busy years of my adolescence then having breakfast the next day with my family after what seemed like centuries to me.

But now it's time for us to say goodbye again but this time only temporarily.

"Hello cousin, this time try not to disappear again because if not this time I will come to get you so I know where you are."

Laughing I replied "Don't worry I'll be back soon just to annoy you." We hug and now it's Archie's turn "Hi Sabrina, take care of me."

Even if we are not the same age between the two of us things have always gone very well "Hi Archie, you too please take care and keep an eye on the one there for me, okay?"

I asked him referring me and Ambrose immediately asked me "By 'that one' do you mean me cousin?"

We all laughed then Archie told me that he would do it and not just because I asked him, I know what he was referring to with that last part of the speech.