Fan service (3)

Chaeyong woke up in the evening around 9 o'clock. She feels a little bit lightheaded but much better as before, she tried to sit up on bed and stay for it in a while. Maybe her unnied allowed her to take a rest as nobody disturb her for the rest of the afternoon. She remember that she have not eaten anything yet and as she prepares to stand up slowly she heard a faint knock on her door. She was surprise to hear it, maybe they knew she was already awake. She faintly said
"Come in"

As the door open, she saw her love, the one who is breaking her heart to pieces standing there with the food tray on her hands. Mina is standing there at the door smiling as she ask for the cub's permission to enter the room.

"Ahmm can i come in?" Mina said.

"Of course unnie" chaeng weakly replied.as she is smiling inside as to the older girls gesture.

" i brought you dinner, yoy havent eaten anything for the day, i have checked on you earlier but you were sound asleep so i didnt wake you up. I checked your fever too and it went down thankfully" mina casually said.
It brought a surprise to chaeyong as she cant believe what she is hearing? How did she do it? She didnt even notice her presence earlier.

"You what? You u-hmm check me?" Chaeng nervously ask.
Mina look at her and smiled as she laid down the food and start to feed chaeng.

"Yes silly, and why not? I volunteered to check on you, the other wanted to do it but i beat them up for it hehe, here take a bite while its still warm. Its a porridge, it will be good for your throat,here just be careful"

Chaengs heart melted with what the older girl is doing, as she took a bite of the food. Mina smiled as she was happy, the cub liked the food she personally prepared.

"Hmmm yummy mina unnie! Where did you buy this? It tasty! I love it! Yummy!" The cub excitedly said as she ask for more.
Mina laughed at the cubs reaction,she really finds it cute and funny how hungry the cub is.
" i didnt buy it chaeng, i personally cooked this for you.."

Chaeyong look at mina warmly as tears form in her eyes. Mina look worriedly as she sees chaeyong was about to cry.

"Hey why are you crying? Didnt you like the food anymore? Im sorry did i do something"

Chaeyong hug mina tightly which earn a surprise reaction from Mina,but she hug back and caressed chaeng's back. She let the cub cried herself out as she cuddled the crying chaeyong in her embrace. After a while of pacifying the cub.. mina ask her,

"Chaeyong, why are you crying?"

Chaeyong look up to Mina's eyes as she stayed at Mina's embrace.

" thank you unnie for taking care of me, i thought you didnt care for me anymore and im just causing you problems and you thought wrongly of me that im doing everything for the fans.. i uhmm heard everything you know,that night.."

Mina was quiet as she remained calm and pacified chaeyong. She knew it was the reason why the cub is avoiding her and she knew she hurt the younger one. She must do something to pacify the cub,the one she loves.

"Is that the reason why your avoiding me today even if your sick?" Mina calmly said.
Chaeng just nods her head as she embrace tightly the older girl. Mina caressed the cub's back and slowly said.

"Chaeyong, i know that you love me and cares for me ever since, at first i dont know if your doing it for the fans but later on and i know now that what your showing me is real. The real you. And that I matter to you so much.
To be very honest, your special to me too and it hurts me that your avoiding me. What you heard is just a piece of the conversation, you didnt heard the whole story of it. I dont know how to approach you and so i just stayed quiet and im sorry for that. Im sorry for hurting you." A tear left Mina eyes,and chaeng saw that. She nods her head and wipes mina's tears.

" im so sorry unnie. But i like you ever since, no erase that, i love you so much. You brought joy to my life and i got hurt everytime you would not look at me or talk to me, please dont leave me again." Chaeyong said.

Mina, smiled warmly as she is hearing the confession the younger cub is telling right straight to her. She caressed chaengs cheeks and kissed slightly. The cub smiled warmly.

" you know that you just confess to me right chaeng?" She said smiling.

"Yes unnie i did" chaeng smiled.

"Then you should not call me your unnie anymore..hahaha. But thank you chaeyong for loving me. I love you too" mina hugged her.

"You love me too unnie!!!" Chaeng excitedly shouted.

"Yes i do love you hahaha and dont call me unnie it sounds awkward now,"

They hugged each other and laughed at their silliness. Chaeng kissed mina's lips slightly.

"Sorry i just wanted to kiss you, ive waited for this for so long"
Mina just look at her smiling as she closes the gap between her and chaeng. They kiss softly at first until the kiss became passionate and turn into a make out session. Mina stop as she realize her girl is still sick.

"When your not sick anymore we can kiss again okay? For now let us rest. I will stay with you"

" i love you so much minari.." chaeng said as she close her eyes.

" i love you too chaeng" as they cuddled throught the whole night.

--end--