Entrust..

Mina and chaeyong has been engaged for five long years. They were both successful individuals on their own individual careers.
And in that five years of being in a relationship, they went through ups and downs.

They already have the date for the wedding, may 22nd. All of their family,relatives and inportant friends will be there.  They knew within themselves that even though theyre facing difficult situations in their relationships, they just had to put time and effort to fix things between them. In fact they have underwent a marriage counselling even though theyre still in the process of getting married, just to fix everything.

Mina and chaeyong would argue on small things, a simple fight would lead to a bigger fight until one of them would gave up. These things bothered the couple and they were not sure anymore if they wanted to pursue the wedding or not.

Nonetheless, after marriage counselling, everything will be normal again, but the question is for how long?

May 22nd.. wedding day.

Mina was was already at the altar, waiting for chaeyong's entourage to enter the cathedral.
She was nervous, and at the same time happy but already unsure of whats its gonna be between them, considering that they always fight and is this really what they want?

It has been one hour that Mina is waiting for chaeyong to arrive, and murmurs can be heard here and now about chaeyong's absence. mina was worried that chaeyong will not come and she left her alone at the altar.

Tears started to fall on Mina's eyes as she calmly walk to her mother and inquired about chaeyong's details.

Mina was shock to hear, chaeyong will
Not arrive at their wedding, for she left the country to move on. Mina cried her heart out. She ran outside the cathedral, drive her car to nowhere.

She drives fast, as fast as she could. Why! Why chaeyong! Why??? Is all she can shout to herself.
After a while, she found herself at the park.  The park where she and chaeyong met. She sat on the grass and cried, thinking about chaeyong and what the future can bring. She and chaeyong fight as much,its true. But never that in every fight that they will not settle the argument. She thought.."did you really not love me chaeng for you to leave like that? Did you lost it love?, please tell me why"

Months passed since the postponed wedding of the year, Mina concentrates on her work more. She did try to find chaeyong though but she failed. Chaeyong also never tried to contact her or settle things between them.
Everyday, Mina goes back to the church where theyre supposed to be married. Hoping and praying to see chaeyong, to settle once and for all. She needs closure to move on.

One day, as she went back to the same church, she entered the church and saw a lady back facing her, the lady seems familiar to her. She went up to see who the lady was, and as she nears the lady, the lady turn her back to Mina's direction and there she saw the person she longs to see.. chaeyong.

Chaeyong neared her as she walk closely to Mina.

"Mina, i thought that i might find you here.."
Chaeyong said sadly as she look to Mina's eyes.

Mina just look at chaeyong's eyes, tear started to fall down from her eyes,she cannot control
All the emotions anymore. As she heard chaeyong speaks..

"Mina, im sorry, im so sorry for leaving you.
I got scared, i got lost. I did try to love you more than i could, but in the process of loving you, ive lost myself. Ive lost the old chaeyong whom you used to love. We always fight and settle everything but its not worth it anymore. Im so sorry Mina for hurting you.
I dont expect you to forgive me, but i want you to know that i never regret to love you. All those five years of loving you amd having the relationship with you is worth it. I have love you Mina, but its time to let you go..im sorry."
Chaeyong was crying already and hoping Mina would understand.

Mina was crying too as she said..
"I understand chaeng, im sorry too for i got lost and scared too. Im sorry for not being there when you needed me the most. I knew i have lots of mistakes in our relationship, but im grateful for you and for our relationship. I have waited for this time to come between us chaeyong, for us to finally talk and move on.
You also deserve to be happy with some one who you trully love,and i would be very happy if you will find the one. Thank you for letting me go Chaeng. I will also let you go.."

They hugged each other tightly. And for the last time, they shared one last passionate kiss. As they broke the kiss, all they could say to each other was, a warm soft.." thank you"
As they said their goodbye and walk on different path.

Both hearts finally were freed from the burden of being together even if its not anymore worth the fight..
Sometimes it would be for the best,learning to let go and accept what the future bring.