Bestfriends or Lovers..

Mina proceeded with her own classes as she tried so many times to call and send messages chaeyong which the latter didnt responded to. Chaeyong on the other hand was a bit worried as she forgot her phone at home and she knew Mina maybe would somewhat try to call her despite their argument earlier on.
She admit that she hurts Mina too earlier. But she needed this to happen to really understand the problem if there is, and to reall see if Mina cares for her the way she cares about her.

Lunch time came and chaeyong decided to eat alone at her classroom as she knew Mina would find her at the cafeteria. She decided to cool off the heated moments between them and just be on her own at the moment. She even decided to take the bus after school to avoid Mina and give the older girl the space she needed from chaeyong.

Mina on the otherhand, looks for chaeyong worriedly at the cafeteria as the cub was nowhere to be found. She even cant contact her on the phone. Mina knew she must have hurt the cub earlier as this is the first time chaeng avoided her greatly. She decided to let it pass and will talk to her later after school.

Afternoon came and Mina waited patiently for chaeyong to arrive at the parking lot as she knew chaeng didnt brought her car as she pick her up today morning. She waited for an hour until the almost all the students left but chaeyong is nowhere to be found.

"Where is she? She really avoided me"
Mina suddenly felt tears forming from her eyes and she cried. She cried until her eyes became puffy. She couldnt lose her chaeyong, she didnt want this to happen between them, her bestfriend and her love, this cant be happening.

Mina decided to go home directly and check for chaeyong. She would take her chances no matter what.

Mina arrive to chaeng's house and she arrive at the front porch and its already dark. She can see from the outside the light beaming from chaeyong's room..

"She must have been home" she told to herself.
She open the front door as she is allowed to enter anymore without permission. She knew chaengs parents were overseas for a business trip and the cub was alone. She knew she needed to take care of her cub. She went upstairs and she silently knock on the cubs door.

Chaeyong was studying as she heard the soft knock. Who could it possibly be, maybe my neighbor who sends food. She open the door, revealing the weak looking, puffy eyed Mina looking on the floor. She still wores the same clothes from school. Did she not go home yet? Chaeyong told herself.

" minari.."

" i waited for you at the parking lot for hours,hoping you would go home with me..i tried to call you several times today but you uhmm didnt answer" mina look at chaeyong's eyes and chaeng saw how hurt the penguin is at the very moment. Mina was at the edge of crying again. Chaeng knew she is the reason of this and she cannot let this happen anymore. Chaeng immediately hug Mina and ushered her to her room inside..

Mina cried her heart out to chaeng as the cub just let her cried and cuddled the older girl. She didnt know what is the matter, is it what she said earlier that makes Mina behave like this os there is something more.

As she pacified the older girl, and continues ti hug her..Mina spoke.

"Im sorry for everything, i didnt mean to do what i did earlier. I do like you touching me, i do love your presence in my life chaeyong. I dont know how and when it started but i do love you more than my bestfriend. And i got nervous earlier when i saw you because you were so god damn beautiful and i didnt knew what to do, and how i would talk to you or look at you. Please forgive me and dont avoid me again"

Chaeyong heard it finally, the things she wanted to hear. And she couldnt believe it. Her bestfriend finally confiding her feelings and the feelings is mutual.

" you love me minari?" Chaeng said smiling as she broke the hug..

Mina look at her and nod, "yes i do..i do love you so much"

Chaeyong smiled softly and she wipe mina's tears and caressed her cheek.

"Stop crying mina, and i wont leave again. Im sorry for what i said earlier. Im so upset that i hurt your feelings, mianhe"

"Its okay, its my fault for not knowing what to do.. so do you accept me chaeyong?"

Chaeyong just smiled and peck mina on the lips. mina was surprised but happy at the same time.

" i have love you ever since we met, and my love for you will stay forever. Im yours mina and your mine.."

As they kissed one more time. This time more passionate,and they cuddled for the rest of the night. They were so happy that once they were bestfriends and now turn into a loving couple.

-- end--