Fan service (2)

Chaeyong woke up the next day a bit late than her usual routine. She woke up feeling dizzy and with a puffy eyes. She doesnt really feel well at all. Today is their off for two days and she is just thankful for it otherwise she couldnt perfom at this state. She is hurting both physically and emotionally, adding up the thought that she needs to avoid Mina at all cost.

Feeling weak, she slowly get up from her bed and fix herself a little bit. She look like a sick puffy eyed child as she look at the mirror. She wore her eyeglasses to see clearly. She went to passed the living room on her way to the kitchen to fetch herself some food, and there was her unnies,(nayeon,jeongyeon and Mina) watching some netflix. She didnt bother to greet them as they were so focus on the movie, she passed silently but Nayeon noticed her quickly.

"Chaenyongie😊 good afternoon, how are you? You slept longer than your usual, do i dont have hugs now from you?" Nayeon said smiling.

Chaeyong went slowly to her unnie and hug her tight. She feels she's gonna faint the moment she hugged Nayeon. Nayeon notice that chaeyong is unwell as she feels her forehead and her breath that is warm.

"Hey cub, are you alright? You look weak and i think you have a fever. What happen to your eyes? Did you cry over night?" Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon noticed it and got nearer to the cub.
"Hey let me see you? Hmmm i think you have a fever chaeyongie, go and drink some medicine asap and rest. Okay cub? Call us if anything. Do you want me to prepare you some food?"
Jeongyeon worriedly said as she hugged her maknae.

While Mina just stared at chaeyong worriedly, she wanted to ask chaeyong and check on her but she is nervous and chaeyong didnt even look at her in the eyes neither greets her.

"Oh no unnies im really fine, and because i did watch too much kdrama last night so thats why my eyes are like those. And i just feel warm, im okay i dont have a fever or anything,please dont worry, i will just eat and stay at my room.but if you need anything unnies please call me areaso?" Chaeyong tried to smile widely but weakly to her unnies.
Nayeon and jeongyeon look at Mina which the japanese girl just brought back her gaze to the movie theyre watching. They knew chaeyong is hurting from the cold Mina they are seeing but they couldnt do anything. Both just replied and nod their head. Chaeng proceeded to the kitchen and prepare some food for herself weakly, as she struggles every movement she would do. She breathes hard and she really feels dizzy. She just sat for a while to the chair and hold her head with both of her hands as tears start to form in her eyes.
She couldnt believe that Mina just ignore her today, maybe its her way of telling me to back off, she thought. She drink the medicine fast and some water as little sobs can be heard from her. She didnt eat anymore as her head and heart is hurting her at the same time. As she stayed there for a couple of minutes to stabilize herself, she heard a fake cough from behind. She turn her back and she saw Mina standing at the wall looking at her. She was surprised and immediately fix herself. She couldnt allow Mina see her like this state. It will get even worst as she thought. Its like chaeyong had all the courage to stand up and prepare to walk past through her unnie when Mina blocked her way in an instant.

"Uhmm do you need something Mina unnie?"
Chaeyong said without looking to Mina's eyes.

Mina hold her on both arms and tried to look at chaeyong's eyes but the other one refused.
" uhmm im just gonna ask if your okay,since you havent got back to your room"

Chaeyong softly remove Mina's hold to her arms and said.
" im okay mina unnie,you dont have to worry yourself" she said weakly and in unbothered tone. She couldnt let Mina worry about her as she knew it would just cause problems again for Mina. She walk past Mina slowly, when she heard Mina spoke back,

"Chaeng.."
Chaeyong stop on her tracks but didnt look back nor answer her. She waited for a couple of seconds if Mina would say something more but she didnt,so Chaeyong proceeded back to her room and lock herself up.

Chaeyong lied down to her bed again and cried her heart out,she couldnt understand anymore what was happening. Last night,Mina doesnt want her and today she would ask how she was? Is she playing with my heart? Chaeyong thought. She's now starting to feel anger towards the japanese girl but even though she is feeling it, she couldnt deny the fact that she loves Mina with all her heart.

As she is not feeling well, and her head hurts too much, she decided to sleep the whole afternoon again,hoping that in the evening when she would wake up or if she would wake up then everything would be okay.

Meanwhile at the living room..

"You talk to her? Nayeon told Mina.

"Ive went and found her at the kitchen sitting, i think she is crying,and she is clearly sick i can see that. I just dont know why she is hurting like this, i did try to ask her but she ignored me and said she is fine and i dont have to worry myself" mina replied.

"Mina, i think chaeyong is hurting by almost everything that is happening, you knew how much she loves you and trully cares for you. She is not doing this for the fans. She is sick today and you just ignored her" jeongyeon honestly replied and look at Mina's eyes.

"I didnt ignore her unnie, i just dont know how to approach her" mina answered back.

"Do you love chaeyong Mina? Do you feel in your heart that what she does for you is real?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes. She is special to me unnie and i know that she trully cares for me, i know now."

"Then go for her Mina, let her feel that you care for her and your sincere. Because you might end up losing her in the process if you dont accept the fact that you love her for pete's sake"
Jeongyeon replied.

" hmm but what if she's already tired from me unnie and i will be too late?"

"Look Minari, chaeyong is a lovable person, she will never get tired of loving you because we your unnies and the other members saw this, your the only one who didnt see it from the start. So take your chances okay? And whatever happens we will be here for the both of you? Arraso?" Nayeon replied.

"Okay unnie thank you for understanding," they hugged Mina and continue to watch the movie.